Users Online Now: 1,382 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 200,063
Pageviews Today: 268,516Threads Today: 82Posts Today: 1,223
02:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WILDLANDS PROJECT - North Carolina - I live right in the middle of the Biosphere, and I am waiting for a land grab.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to citizenreviewonline.org]

I live right in the middle of the Western NC Biosphere, and I am just waiting for a land grab. They have already taken the land above me, and I am just waiting.
LINK:Coincidence or not, the state is implementing the Wildlands Project regardless of what they call it. The Wildlands Project is "central" to the implementation of the Convention on Biological Diversity - which was not ratified by the U.S. Senate.

Why is the State of North Carolina implementing the Wildlands Project? Because agencies of the federal government are insisting on the implementation of policies with which the state is required to comply in exchange for federal dollars. Why is the federal government implementing policies contrived by the IUCN and UNESCO under the guise of "Ecosystem Management?"

Ask Al Gore, who, with President Clinton's blessing, transformed the EPA, the Department of Interior, and the Department of Agriculture to implement policies designed to achieve international objectives - with or without Congressional approval.

The ultimate objective is to remove as many rural residents as possible, eventually all of them. Western North Carolina is to be a model for the transformation of the entire United States, according to a 1992 Sierra Club proposal, into 21 bioregions across North America.

Western North Carolina is no longer safe for yesterday's people, or for the newcomers, if they live outside the cities and towns that are being transformed into sustainable communities. Rural people, wherever they live, are going, going, and soon - if the present policy persists - they will be gone.
:ncbwp1122:

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

First of all, I do not expect you to watch this whole video, unless you have about an hour.

I did watch it, and as you can see it is on Agenda 21 and all of its individual facets.

For instance destabilizing math with Common Core is Agenda 21 conditioning children to not have a true foundation that cannot be wavered. Math is the universal language, but with Common Core, that language is destabilized inside our children.

I am very interested in all the facets of Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development, the Wildlands Project, and etc...as it is all Agenda 21...bottom line.

In watching this video it is the first time I have seen the map on the Wildlands Project. It is a project that most "good" people who love animals would support, as it destroys borders within the US. "Animals do not understand borders"...therefore, be ready to give up land to the wildlife, starting with the State of Florida.

Yes, the entire State of Florida will be taken under that Wildlands Project.

Below is the map of corridors that will be open for wildlife to roam, but it will not be open to you.

Obama spoke of "change", and this is the change he meant:
New World Order
Agenda 21
Sustainable Development
Wildlands Project

The plan is to build the box cities, bikes, and trains, and you will come. You will move from city to city to work where the jobs are available.

We have a huge problem, and that problem is global warming, and you are responsible for that problem. Now you will sacrifice everything to fix it...that is the lie.

You will learn to fear terrorism, so you will cooperate with a militarized police state. That is what 9/11 was about.

I have learned so much from the above video. If you have free time, you need to watch it.

Oh, one more thing, it is going to be harder and harder to get a loan to build your dream home.

[link to www.sweetliberty.org]

[link to nwri.org]
LINK:
Can you imagine an armed government showing up at your home telling you to get off your property? Believe it or not, that is exactly what is happening to some rugged individualists in the rural desert in the outskirts of Los Angeles County.

Los Angeles County has formed “Nuisance Abatement Teams” and are responding to so-called anonymous neighbor complaints. These government teams storm properties, take pictures and search for possible code violations. Then over time, the government hassles people until they have no choice but to move on.

You have to watch this video—it’s unbelievable!

Click here to watch at the Freedom Foundation website.

Have you witnessed this type of government overreach in your neighborhood?

:wlpa21:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP