Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If You Don't Understand this DECEPTION you've been " LEFT BEHIND "
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you don't understand this DECEPTION,
you've been "Left Behind!"

LEFT BEHIND IN REGARDS TO THE TRUTH THAT IS

The Christian world stands in danger of being utterly deceived and is not even aware of it. The current pictures of who the antichrist is which are present in Christendom show a very distorted and imperfect understanding of the Bible's warnings in this area. Popular notions deriving from the likes of Hal Lindsay, Left Behind, Jack Van Impe and other books and videos would lead you to believe that the antichrist is some obviously bewitched, deranged monster who any child would recognize as satanic.

The Bible, on the other hand, paints a picture of an antichrist with a very Christian face. He will bless the children, favor religion, and be sympathetic with the plight of the oppressed. He will be a believer in one God and not a universalist. He will claim to be an anointed Christian.

This is the plain meaning of these verses from the synoptic gospels:

(Mat 24:5 KJV) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

(Mark 13:6 KJV) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

(Luke 21:8 KJV) And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

When three gospels trumpet such a unified warning, you would think every believer would be informed of it in the 2000 year history of Christianity. But instead the warning is heard no where. Perhaps some are misreading what Jesus is saying in these verses. When He says that these many false prophets say in His name "I am Christ," perhaps many readers think Jesus is saying that they will claim to be Jesus himself. But that is not what Jesus is saying. Jesus did not speak English, so He did not say "I am Christ." He spoke Aramaic, and a better translation of what He really said would be "I am anointed." That is what the Greek means.

So these false prophets who Jesus is warning about are not saying, "I am Jesus." They are saying what most Christian teachers say, "I am anointed. I have the Holy Spirit..."

Notice that Jesus says that these false prophets, who are Christians, will deceive MANY. This is spoken in a last days setting. If we are in the last days, as many Christians confess, and as the signs of the times indicate, then we should now be witnessing MANY false prophets who are deceiving MANY Christians. MANY is not just a few. MANY would be thousands and millions.

But if you take a poll of believing, born-again Christians, and ask them to name groups of millions of Christians who are now being deceived, they would say, "Well, I don't think there are any groups of thousands or millions that are being deceived, other than Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses, but they are not really Christians."

This is the most common response that you would receive. So something is wrong. Either Jesus made a mistake with His plain warnings recorded by Matthew, Mark, and Luke, or the Christian world is blinded to some gargantuan deception which is everywhere currently plaguing the Christian world.

If I have to choose between Jesus having made a mistake with His warning, or current Christendom's mistake in not properly seeing the current fulfillment of His words, I am going to bet on Jesus and not on the current Christian world professing His name.

If so, then who are these millions of currently deceived Christians and who are the ones deceiving them? I think it is fairly obvious.
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

Feel free to email me if it is not so obvious to you (the email address is info at bibleprophecy.net) ... or go to the secret door that has the answer...(sometimes the secret pages are password protected...then you will have to email me :-)

[link to bibleprophecy.net]

Further proof of this
Is the fact that Jesus said MANY SHALL COME IN HIS NAME
AND DECIVE MANY BY CLAIMING THEY ARE CHRIST

THE TRUTH IS TWO MEN ARE NOT MANY
FOR PEIOR TO THE DESTRUCTION OF THE TEMPLE
40 years or so after JESUS GAVE THE WARNING
WHICH WAS OBVIOUSLY THE FIRST WARNING HE GAVE A D SO HE CONSIDERED IT OF PRIME IMPORTANCE
TO GIVE
ONLY TWO MEN CAME AS FALSE MESSIAHS

NOW SEEING JESUS SAID
MANY
I CANNOT AND WILL NOT BELIEVE HE MEANT MERELY TWO MEN

THOSE TWO MEN DECEIVED A THOUSAND OR SO JEWS
RIOR TO THE DESTRUCTION OFNTHE TEMPLE

BUT KNOWING THESE MANY MEN JESUS WARNED OF
WOULD COME IN HIS NAME
WHICH THOSE DECEIVERS DID NOT DO!!
We can be assured that two men DOES NOT MEAN THE MANY THAT JEUSS WARNED OF
FOR THOSE TEO MEN DID NOT COME IN JESUS NAME
NOR WERE THEY MANY

SO NOW I SUGGEST YOU REREAD THE ARTICLE AGAIN
AND UNDERSTAND JESUS WAS REFERRING TO THE ROMAN CHURCH AND ITS MANY WHO CLAIM TO COME ON HIS NAME AND CLAIM TO BE ANOINTED YET DECEIVE MANY BY TEACHING THAT WHICH IS CONTRARY TO THE ANOINTING THAT GAVE THE SOUND DOCTRINE
THOSE WHO COME CALLING THEMSELVES FATHER AND TEACHER AND THOSE WHO SERVE THE SON OF PERDITION THE PAPACY
AND DECEIVE MANY FOR THEY TEACH MEN TO BELIEVE IN THE LIE
WHICH LEADS TO DESTRUCTION.

SO RE READ THE ARTICLE TO BE WARNED.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP