Users Online Now: 1,386 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 262,410
Pageviews Today: 419,449Threads Today: 155Posts Today: 2,719
04:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Spam emails. But sometimes theres weird stuff at the bottom...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message That have nothing to do with the title or subject of the spam companies.

For example:

"I got my Mew to level 65. It was pretty unstoppable," said Sherman. But after he and his brother had a fight, his brother struck back by creating a new save file on his Pokémon game, effectively erasing all the old data. And little Mew.

This was before the time of cloud saves and back-up hard drives. Back then, losing a game save was permanent — and devastating. "That was hundreds and hundreds of hours of work into that game gone, and there was no way I was able to even get another one."

But that didn't put Sherman off Pokémon for good. He still plays on his DS on the road, and will even trade and battle occasionally with his teammate Doug Baldwin, Seahawks wide receiver.

That continued love explains how Sherman got involved with promoting the series' upcoming 20th anniversary on Feb. 27, which even got its own Super Bowl ad spot Sunday night

cease emails

657 Rainbow Road San Gabriel, CA 91775

end of email.

I "starred" this email that came a few weeks ago. In the original email it had something about a business or course or whatever, some spam email stuff, but just now I wanted to copy&paste the beginning of the email but all that was left is what I pasted up there. there was a link to a website but it didnt open up. heres that link:

[link to westomma.com]

Anyway, this is not the first time a weird spam mail has come to my email. Once I got (always at the end of the spam mail) esoteric stuff like "what is the meaning of life?"

Anyone else get these things? I know most people dont even read spam but im thinking it might be AI..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP