Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BOONDOCK TAINT ReVisited- Allen West as Trump's VP [Poll & Discussion]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This thread could veer off in 3 or 4 directions.....

First- Q) Who was Boondock Taint and his Merry Men?

A) I don't know. His team's polls in New Hampshire were refreshing and extremely accurate for a group of amateur poli-sci students or whatever. When he moved his operations to South Carolina, I was impressed. But I began to get the notion that this was no amateur endeavor. It costs a few bucks to travel, eat and stay in another state for a few days.

Also, his inside info after the New Hampshire primary that Chris Christie was negotiating a deal with Trump would naturally be a closely-guarded secret (not privy to any old volunteer or amateur pollsters).Of course we now know that this info was spot-on. I believe this person is close to the Trump campaign and was using GLP to establish some credibility and send up 'trial balloons' as they say.

Second- Q) Who is Allen West?

A) I don't know. After waiting 8 or 9 hours last night, Mr. Taint dropped this info-bomb about Allen West being considered as Trump's Vice Presidential nominee. This seems like a classic 'Trial Balloon' launch. At first I thought it seemed like a poor choice, but upon further consideration it looks like a master chess move by the Donald.

Third- we'll get to that later perhaps......

Fourth- your input is desired.....Whattya think?

Links to follow.....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP