Users Online Now: 1,326 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 198,104
Pageviews Today: 329,286Threads Today: 102Posts Today: 1,943
04:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject National Enquirer Bombshell: SCALIA WAS MURDERED! NE did actual investigation - unlike the Feds!!! Out this week - get it!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was at the supermarket tonight and looked over the tabloids and saw that the National Enquirer is FINALLY reaching back for some real investigative work! Their cover story is that Scalia was murdered - by the CIA for the White House - to prevent him from ruling on important upcoming cases and/or releasing explosive info. The NE alleges that the CIA hired a hooker from a nearby Mexican brothel fo $2000 a night and gave her a hypodermic needle to inject some kind of substance into Scalia. She's apparently seen on CCTV on the ranch.

I perused the story while waiting - now I'm kicking myself for not actually BUYING it. Be sure to look it over tomorrow and buy a copy as it might disappear from shelves pretty quickly (and not through purchases either if you get my drift).

Here's a link:

[link to www.nationalenquirer.com]

"In a bombshell world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER has learned that U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered!"

As I've said before, I tend to have confidence in the NE, especially for this level of story, as they have been sued many times so they are careful to cover their tracks. If the National Enquirer says it, I tend to believe it. On another note, I'm seeing rumors that NE might do a cover story on the Hilary/Huma relationship similar to John Edwards, whom they wrecked a few years back.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP