Users Online Now: 1,643 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 79,913
Pageviews Today: 148,260Threads Today: 55Posts Today: 1,053
02:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I love dogs but I dislike dog lovers. Logical?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message But I find that I cannot connect with other dog lovers.

I find that most dog lovers are illogical, and cannot be reasoned with.

They have a reputation such as..

1. Bringing dogs to places where dogs shouldn't be allowed.
2. Not picking up dog poop in public parks.
3. Unleashing dogs in public parks that did not specify it is a dog park.
4. Unleashing killer breeds like pitbulls in public, expecting everyone to believe them that their dogs are well behaved.

5. Do not discipline their dogs to stop barking especially sleeping hours.

I find that many dog lovers are not logical. They're emotionally driven can have some sort of defective intellect.

They think human lives are inferior compared to their pets/dogs.

The believe that "it's not the dog, it's the owner" is not a motto I believe in or support totally when the dogs commit a serious hurt towards others.

They do not support putting a killer dog to sleep. They say you should blame the owners.

Going by that logic, we should not jail or put to death humans who are murderers, but take it out on their parents instead.

I know that humans in general are no angels, but I think dog lovers have this sort of weird vibes that puts them in the mentally questionable area.

Does anyone else share similar thoughts? Liking dogs but disliking most dog people.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP