Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Scrump's Pre-Election thread for Tuesday, March 22, 2016
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I really didn't want to do this after this horrible Belgian tragedy.

I woke at 3:30 AM to get a drink of water and turned on this madness and have gotten little sleep. I'm happy today is my day off work.

I was not even going to attend Scrump's thread tonight since I have believed Trump will lose Utah and Arizona to Cruz.

But this incident might actually affect Trump's outcome to his favor.

I am doing some volunteer work at area churches today and will only be able to attend this thread, periodically.

Incidentally, Tuesday of this Holy Week is traditionally known as the Day of Conflict. Ironic, huh?

Is there someone who can kind of oversee this thread until Scrump's goes up, normally around 1 PM?

I want to acknowledge an extremely generous act of a fellow GLP'er, Comedian.

Last night I came home tired and kind of discouraged only to find a parcel which had been left on my doorstep by the Post Office.

My laptop crashed about 3 weeks ago and this kind man, knowing there is no way I can replace it, sent me one of his spares. I will also be setting up that laptop in my spare time today (browsers, updates, etc) so that I can return this one to my neighbor.

Thank you to all of GLP. You guys are the best group of people ever.

Now, with this world falling apart at the seams, we need Trump more than ever.

He can fix the senseless murders by a group devoted to killing us.

Like the idea or not, walls keep enemies OUT.

Come on, Arizona. Do the right thing.

I don't have faith in Utah but if we win this state it's a Yuuuuuuuge win!

Love to you all,

Miggy

hugs
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP