Users Online Now: 2,293 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,017,159
Pageviews Today: 1,696,205Threads Today: 686Posts Today: 12,210
04:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Greatest Nation In History Is The American Experiment!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Re: Why do Americans think the USA is best country in the world?

I'LL BITE!

(in order to groove this argument, I ask that we set aside certain present day controversies so that we can understand the past... we will then arrive in the present to address them)

The World is OLD. Anyone with a knowledge of history will be able to agree that for the MAJORITY history wasn't very much fun.

no matter who you were or where or when you lived the vast majority of humanity suffered as peasants.

Almost every nation in history boils down to a "pyramid scheme" where the little folk at the bottom suffer to support a small minority on top of the culture.

The American Political Experiment was an attempt to have a culture free of the pyramid scheme.

The forces for hierarchy classically include Royalty, Centralized Priesthood, and Centralized Finance.

So the Experiment was built to provide a measure of safety from these forces.

no royalty, a gov that can be switched out if the lil guy doesn't like it...
NO INQUISITION that one is SO IMPORTANT that you have so say it twice!
hard currency with the most minimal version of a central bank possible.

wow.

so the gov is managing the experiment instead of aggrandizing their egos. (like a king who IS the country and wages war to become bigger)

because of the experiment neighbors can be INCLUDED instead of invaded.

without the inquisition the free thinker can get to work on innovation.

combine innovation, privacy, private property, and personal sovereignty, with an armed and un-taxed free people and you have what might be the GREATEST NATION IN HISTORY.

but like CAMELOT it's an idea.

it has to be WORKED to be realized.

And our enemies have gained MASSIVE INROADS while we enjoyed our early success.

are we perfect? NO! are we sliding away from the experiment toward a traditionally decadent empire? YES.

but the experiment itself is priceless and historically rare.

I wrote the above in another thread but its buried deep and thought that this needed to be said RIGHT NOW. So I cleaned it up and gave it a thread.

Is the above accurate in your opinion?

Is the experiment worth saving or should we just GO BACK TO BEING PEASANTS?

AMERICA DOESNT UNDERSTAND ITS PURPOSE ANYMORE.

does anyone in the room FEEL ME RIGHT NOW?

CAN I GET A PATRIOTIC AMEN?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP