Users Online Now: 1,530 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 414,106
Pageviews Today: 813,855Threads Today: 433Posts Today: 7,995
03:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Barometric Pressure related Allergies -Remedies?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey All,

Since I became an adult I've had two yearly visits from a nasty bout with sinuses (runs into lungs, cough for a month after, pressure, etc.)

I had myself tested, found a few mild to moderate allergies to tree pollens, etc. But, no matter how many high priced products I tried, these two eventual sinus infections returned like clockwork: Winter to Spring and Fall to Winter. Of course there are some allergens floating around during these times, so I didn't think much of it. Then I stopped paying money and started paying attention:

When these things strike, allergy medicines won't lift a finger to help. It's as if I'm not really suffering allergies at all, but something that seems like allergies.

So I did some googling today and found Barometric Pressure Allergies. This makes sense. This is exactly what I'm experiencing (likely spurred onward by mild allergies to pollens, etc.)

I figured my GLP friends likely had some insights in how best to treat this problem and so here I am asking. Anybody else suffering this? Any reliable remedies?

hf
Thanks everyone!

Edit: This is known as non-allergic rhinitis: [link to www.mayoclinic.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP