Users Online Now: 2,034 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 938,163
Pageviews Today: 1,710,889Threads Today: 558Posts Today: 12,494
04:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm Going To PSU Student Trump Rally on 4/16 here in Oregon!!! 2PM PACIFIC 5PM EASTERN LIVE PERISCOPE LINK
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, folks . . . I live in downtown Portland and can literally walk to the event that was advertised on Alex Jones earlier this week.

Portland State University is hosting a PSU Students for Trump rally at the university tomorrow, Saturday, 4/16. It will begin at 2pm West Coast time.

I plan to bring my ipad and record as much of it on video as I can and upload it to youtube as I'm able.

Can I get a mod pin or global pin for this?

The link for the event is on facebook here:

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

If you want to watch my livestream periscope, go to my twitter feed and I will be live streaming starting at 2pm:

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

It's going to be AWESOME!

I know last weekend they tried to have a similar rally and Bernie supporters began to be violent. I was not there last weekend as I had no idea about it until after the fact.

Tomorrow I pray to Yahshua it will be much better and that Yah will keep all of us Trump supporters safe!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP