Users Online Now: 2,043 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 435,434
Pageviews Today: 751,934Threads Today: 367Posts Today: 5,214
08:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I can't stand this world anymore!! :( in my whole life I wasn't that much miserable.. nothing works...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message All my life I was thinking that believing in Jesus, that making Him my Lord would set me free and happy. I don't care when people say about me 'ooo look at him, his going to church! He is wearing cross on his chest!! this is so weak'. I dont care about. Somehow I feel stronger.

But I'm talking about this life.. I know I should pursue new life after death, near God, near Jesus, in Heaven. BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS LIFE??

I wasn't poor, I was happy, I didn't have problems with money, I had so many friends. People respected me.

NOW? I'm broke, soon I will be evicted because I didnt pay 2 last rents.. I can't find job. Months ago I was thinking about proposing to the best girlfriend ever. Now we argue all the time and I can't stand this, I don't know if she isn't thinking about breaking up..

This is my life. Everyone are telling 'hang on!! soon Jesus will come!!.. it is worth to wait!!'.

But I say: HOW???

I hate myself so much right now. I feel so bad and sad. I'm begging Lord Jesus, I'm begging God to help... and big nothing.. :(

Now is the day that I don't know anything and I feel like I wasted my life. I'm not talking about my Faith. I will still believe in Jesus. What's left for me? Nothing. :(
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP