Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject youtube astrology horoscope channel predited prince/chyna death
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message a few weeks ago I was looking at youtube horoscope and astrology channels to find my year horoscope of 2016 and month horoscope of my sign

I went past like 50 psychic channels, and one of them was a psychic lady that I viewed and she did a 2016 prediction horoscope for everyone

well I specifically remember in her January video. probably from January or December if it is a 2016 prediction

she said a female celebrity who is young maybe in her 40s will die this spring. and a male African american celebrity will die this spring and it will be a shock that no one would think

well when china and prince died I thought in my head , what about that video I saw about a month ago where they said a female celeb and african american celebrity die this spring

I cant find the channel. who is it. I went through some of the popular psychic channels yesterday and cant find the video or which psyhic it is

anyone know who it is?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP