Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject earth = hell realm (?)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message according to what ive researched, the word hell is never mentioned in the bible at all, not even once

it made me question where the word comes from and i found that (this is an exact quote btw) "the english word may be in part from old norse mythologicalhHel (from proto-germanic *halija "one who covers up or hides something")."

the definition of the the word halija had stood out to me simply because it speaks on someone who covers up or hides something

this planet we call earth is under a control that is based soley on the obscuring (or hiding) of the truth to prevent people from escaping their trap

again the bible never mentions hell but its accepted that hell is this fiery place of eternal torment which causes people to focus all their attention on their fear of that which in turn causes them to submit to this deceptive control based system

meanwhile there are many people who are suffereing both physicaly and mentally for what seems to be an enternity only to die and be forced back to this planet to repeat the process which is where the "eternal" aspect of this hell realm comes from

their is no beginning or end to us so its easy for the overseers of this to slap a label on it and use it against us
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP