Users Online Now: 2,182 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 553,498
Pageviews Today: 923,794Threads Today: 313Posts Today: 5,530
10:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject They have taken over our Constitution via UCC and here is how they did it!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
edit from phen: do not report this thread. it is not a paid to view advert. you can read what granny is posting about

I have tried to understand how the federal .gov has circumvented our Constitution for years! And I come across the below linked article and now have a clear understanding of that circumvention.

These are truly some evil people that have been planning the demise of America since, at least, 1938.

Please, especially if you live in America, make yourself aware; as I believe our time is almost up!

"THERE IS NO FEDERAL COMMON LAW, AND CONGRESS HAS NO POWER TO DECLARE SUBSTANTIVE RULES OF COMMON LAW applicable IN A STATE, WHETHER they be LOCAL or GENERAL in their nature, be they COMMERCIAL LAW or a part of LAW OF TORTS" ,, (Erie Railroad Co. v. Thomkins, 304 U.S. 64, 82 L. Ed. 1188)

I have been searching for the above information for almost 5 years! Now I understand how 'victimless' crimes have become COMMERCIAL crimes for the United States Corporation a.k.a. America.

EVERY LAWYER SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR THEIR PART IN THIS BAMBOOZLE OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC!!!!

"The Code is complimentary to Common Law, which remains in force, except where displaced by the code. A statute should be constructed in harmony with the Common Law, unless there is a clear legislative intent to abrogate the Common Law." - UCC 1-103.6

THE UCC CONNECTION - How To Free Yourself From Legal Tyranny
[link to www.scribd.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP