Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IMPORTANT Sun Changes NOW !!! ---- VIDEO
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i was raised in thew 1950s i would make youtube vids if i knew how my dad worked as an aerospace physicist and computer engineering on many USA classified projects in Canada, Marsland, Leigh, Avro (saucers), a litany of high tech corps. i on the other hand have been a sky watcher for 46 yrs. i make visual observations and measurements by eye and using just a compass and Celtic cross, ancient instruments no NASA mechanics. now in 1964 my dad told me that earth's orbit would deteriorate one day and would do so very abruptly not gradually, this is because gravitational pull becomes exponential once earth crossed that critical point of resistance. so when earth gets drawn into the sun it starts slowly but then suddenly everything goes hyper speed. this is what i have observed

1 Venus is much brighter
2 Mercury is much brighter
3 many stars are fainter,
4 the sun is brighter and data on the video is my observation as well
5 increased volcanic and earthquake activity consistent with increased solar gravity therefore to me it is obvious earth is going right into the sun.

Newton predicted 2060 as the year of total extinction but myself and others think that is inaccurate. Terrestrial life should be extinct by 2020-23 marine life might last till 2060 and Newton would be correct i told my dad in 1971 i wouldn’t have kids cause i knew overpopulation would kill the planet, but thing is ... the planet's fate was already sealed. planetary orbits deteriorate just like ppl age, and as ppl age diseases become increasingly risky as immunity drops exponentially. same with a planet. now Venus being brighter is explained by the extra light reflected by the increased proximity of these planets. the bible says the e4arth will be burnt up leaving no trace that the works of man ever existed. several native lores state a new sun and new planet will come into being but not for everyone, some wont make it. to me the answer is so damn obvious yet no one is staying the obvious. my dad told me one day the moon would crash into earth and earth go into the sun. some stars are much fainter that 10 yrs ago, this is also explained by extra output of light from the sun drowning out stars also i have documented constellations drifting off course keep in mind im not an amateur, I hold degrees in mathematics and geometry of course have been an engineer and pilot so ask me why no one else is saying this well some are but when i attempted to post my findings on an astronomy forum i was banned after the first post, used another name and the same thing i think this is called censorship. i have been on this since 2005 and only this year are others talking openly about it. a reply states Polaris hasn’t moved actually i was watching and measuring Polaris specifically last august from a location i have used to map stars since my dad took me to watch Haley's comet when i was 7. Polaris has moved ... it is about 30 degrees off coarse farther east than normal normal being my readings from decades ago. now we know about precession and constellations move over 25,000 years but this is different, things changing suddenly like this means things are unglued. this isnt pole shift that is an explanations that attempts to evade the inevitable death of a planet avoiding the hard truths. polar shift could not explain the temperature rise on all the planets i dont trust NASA but they say all planets are getting hotter so it isnt just6 earth and only the sun change can explain this. i realized in 1971 that in my life the earth would go into the sun, it was affirmed by countless lores legends myths religions and science. the planet is now doing exactly that in jan 16 all the 5 planets were in a straight line. i travel ....... 45 yrs now...... to places i can view the starts all year Mexico in winter Canadian desserts in summer watching the sky has been my life. out of 365 days a year i being nocturnal have spent about 200 days per yuear for 45 yrs watching from dusk till dawn i assure you the sky is changing and as my dad said it is speeding up exponentially, every summer for 6 yrs has been the hottest on record lakes 100 km wide evaporated in Bolivia magnetosphere loss ozone loss water loss ice loss i guess ppl dont want to say the obvious the bible wasn’t joking when it sais the planet would burn to a crisp leaving no trace of man. many have moved underground bunkers with guns and canned food but the greatest secret is what my dad worked on patents in space travel a way out. my reading shows bases have existed for decades in Australia where interplanetary travel has been going on in secret .... so far into the outback no one could get there unlike area 51 where lookie loos hang out. so i told you the truth the planet is dying and terrestrial life should be gone in a few years this i knew as a child in 1964 it was obvious many songs were written about it like Neil Young’s flying mother natures silver seed to a new home in the sun. we all knew in the 60s life was ending on earth it cant be a surprise now.

If some professional EXPERT says I’m lying I say this,
Myself and others have been banned from astronomy forums, this data has been suppressed
The NSA filters all internet data it easy to program to omit any subject.
YOU should have been making your own observations if you don’t believe those who do.
If you haven’t made astronomical observations you are Unobservant and stupid in my view and have no place with me, none of my friends are stupid.

When I get to heaven everyone will be tested before I leave, stupid ppl will fail the IQ tests Ive devised and be dumped in the trash bin.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP