Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I saw a ghost in Caranten France on June 7, 2009
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In 2009, June 7, I was in Normandy, Caranten. I was in Holland for work, so don't think I'm that loaded. I get there June 6 without any reservations. It was cool. And how I got help for a hotel and rent car is an another story.

Anyhooter, I'm at a restaurant with an archway right near a statue of fallen WW1 veterans/townsmen. I'll see if I can find a link to an appropriate image.

Anyway, I see this American Veteran walk by. He is not tall, wearing camo, and moving quite slowly. I'd almost mistaken him for homeless. He had what looked like a pack pack. He passes by an arc column and I prepare to approach him at the next archway. I had spent previous day before in fresh hell finding a place to stay and getting a rent car. So I can appreciate being in France without a pot to piss in. I figured I'd help him out.

I get up to intercept him at the next archway and he is nowhere to be seen.

There is no way he just slipped out of site. No way.

He just vanished.

It's been seven yrs and it still sends shivers up my spine. Only now do I mention it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP