Users Online Now: 2,080 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 495,726
Pageviews Today: 847,838Threads Today: 370Posts Today: 5,700
10:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are you ashamed of Jesus Christ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ((( ARE YOU A WITNESS? )))

I'M A WITNESS FOR JESUS AND HIS GOSPEL WHEREVER I GO. NOT JUST ON FACEBOOK. I'M NOT AFRAID OF MEN, AND I'M CERTAINLY NOT ASHAMED OF MY LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME FOREVER. HALLELUJAH TO THE MIGHTY LAMB OF GOD WHICH TAKES AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD. JOHN 1:29.

((( ARE YOU ASHAMED OF JESUS CHRIST )))

LUKE 9:26.
For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------​---
MAT 10:32.
Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------​---
MAT 10:33.
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------​----
2 TIM 2:12.
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------​-
LUKE 12:9.
But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP