Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Help Needed Medicating Kitty
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is very long, so I will ask the question first, and then explain, because this breed is NOT known to be your average, nor small kitties, and are VERY strong:

No. 1. or 4.
To be continued:

The question is:

How can I “thicken” this medication to “stick” on the eye, so that I can “rub” it in. This is, what I feel, needs to be done with this particular kitty, because there is no way he is going to change and let me, easily, do that eye.

I took PrettyBoy, Neva Masquerade, to the Veterinarian for an infected eye, which I couldnot normally cure. It was probably due to Cat-Scratch-Fervor (deadly, mean, tuff stuff to cure), due to a catfight [the offender in now in confinement for life, and isnot of my breed, anyway. MY kitties donot fight like that].

After Vet. was finished, he vehemently announced , “If he doesnot get well, BESURE to let me know”.

So he did not get “well” and I let him know:

I went into the office and dealt with “the intelligent-appearing gals at the desk, only,” never got to speak to the Vet, and asked for a medication that I could handle, because the liquid, eye-drops were next to impossible toget into his eye.

When I go to PrettyBoy’s cage and he sees the little bottle, he gets a look of Schizophrenia on his face and then, frantically tears for to hide in his kitty litter box. Yes, I have tried holding the bottle behind by back as I approach the cage, but he caught on to that trick within one and a half days, and is, now, irritatingly precocious.

oh LOOK, “points“:
.Я не хочу войны-Эскадр&#1​086;н гусар летучих . [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP