Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 584,187
Pageviews Today: 1,435,525Threads Today: 635Posts Today: 12,200
06:32 PM


Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DANGER! Family using a portable generator suffers carbon monoxide poisoning
User Name
Captcha
 
 
Font color:  Font:








In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Family Suffers Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

GRESHAM, Ore. - A Gresham family using a portable generator to power their home was rushed to the hospital Friday morning.

Three children were reportedly unconscious when firefighters reached the house. At noontime, they were hospitalized in critical condition.

The family of six had the generator running in the garage with the door partially open. But high winds apparently blew the carbon monoxide into the home. Officials said levels on the second floor were so high that it would take just three breaths to knock out an adult.

The children are 14, 10 and twin 5-year-olds. It was not known which were critically injured.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission says 64 people died last year from CO poisoning from portable generators. Officials warn to never use portable generators indoors or in garages, basements or sheds. Always use them away from windows, doors, vents or any other opening.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>





GLP