Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Electrical Discharge Mystery
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm starting to feel like fricken Jubilee from X-Men!

It started last year when I first got to California. Mostly it was whenever I touched a car - didn't matter if I touched the metal or the window - zap!

I initially attributed it to the drier air here.

However, it has gradually gotten worse. Now, I know about static electricity in winter but this is beyond, beyond! And, I don't even have carpet nor has there been any static cling to my clothes.

Lately EVERYTHING I touch I have not only been getting zapped but little blue 'lightening' bolts have been shooting out of my fingers when still a couple of inches away.

I've totally given up on operating the TV or DVD player. Anything electrical gives me far more of jolt than simply touching the wall or glass etc.

My daughter is totally unaffected and for some reason, my computer has yet to zap me.

Any ideas?????

pope2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP