Users Online Now: 2,529 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,201,764
Pageviews Today: 2,317,575Threads Today: 1,080Posts Today: 20,242
11:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How do I explain to my 6 year old daughter she cannot be friends with another girl because her stepdad is black?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My daughter is 6 and has played at a local park since she was a baby. A few weeks ago she met another girl and made friends with her. Her mom is from Moldova and seems nice but today she showed up with her black husband (who is obviously not the father of the little girl because the little girl is white). I about shit my pants. How do I deal with the situation? I don't want to teach my daughter that it is ok to have sex with black people but I also do not want her to hate someone just because of their race or religion.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP