Users Online Now: 1,256 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 351,356
Pageviews Today: 457,920Threads Today: 149Posts Today: 1,697
03:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Astrologers... WHAT is your prediction for winning Election and why... here is mine.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Astrologers... / Numberless / Card Readers or what ever / WHAT is your prediction for winning Election and why...

Hillary or Trump??????????
here is mine.

2016 IS GOING TO BE A NINE YEAR, ..... WHO IS GOING TO WIN TRUMP OR HILLARY ?

So, I will use Vedic Astrology.. and go through my process. Vedic Astrology is quite different than the Western Astrology as we know in the west as VEDIC is based on pure ENERGY patters from birth. There are 9 cycles of life energy. I went through my understanding of Vedic Astrology and here is what I can see happening with the election.

Hillary Rodham Clinton 10/26/1947 / 18 = 9 for Hillary / BUT KARMA can bit her this year.

Indra Ruler this year. The LIGHT Shines and reveals the heavy KARMA of Hillary will be extremely heavy this year as a year of completing a 9 year cycle. She could have health issues too that are HIDDEN from the public.

And the 9 Energy can cause self-destruction when very negative. We are already seeing the effects of it in her life. We see daily her KARMA from years of accumulation coming back to her. She could go to prison if not protected by others. Dark energy is not good any year. Indra people can become addicted to drugs / alcohol and always work in large organizations like govt schools hospitals. Would not surprise me if she has had issues with these things in her past.. They are very similar to Scorpio energy in Western Astrology.

------If Hillary had lived a greater spiritual life with GOOD KARMA over this past 9 years, she would be elected. However, her heavy Negative Karma will bring SELF-Destruction this year, Unfortunately. 9 Brings up ALL the PAST to clear up so you can start a new 9 year cycle the following year.

About Trumps' Vedic Astrology - Donald John Trump 6/14/1946 Trump = 2016- Durga (2) Trump will be in a Durga year 9 + 2 = 11=2- plus he is a Durga - Partnership with the world year / Children / Needs of others / Beauty - / THE FATHER / Mother to everyone - Home Land Focus. Providing a BEAUTIFUL World environment. You can here the ESSENCE of Durga in his speeches now. This is why people are DRAWN to him. He feels homey.. Home / Heart / and his life energy draws you in. People over look the harshness because they FEEL he speaks from his heart. Durga and Shiva (Divine Worlds) people have extreme intuition... he calls it gut feelings, but same thing. He knows things.

I predict Trump will win- and he will start his first year in 2017 with this energy pattern.

2017 - Ruler Vishnu (3)- with the MISSION of Children and Education / teaching to the world / first on the agenda Education back to the states / 2nd Safety for the boarder. We will see...

2018 Ruler Rudra (4) he will re-build the USA / Construction / Work hard for new jobs in USA.

2019 - Ruler Narayan (5)- Major CHANGES for his administration / But NEW World Inventions and new ideas will change many thing. New Vision New Ideas - re-direction of the USA - Expansion.

2020 Ruler Kali (6) Major appointments to Supreme Court POWER / FOCUS on Money System / Tax Laws / If he runs the 2nd term, he would be re-elected as he would be in a POWER year.

2021 Lord Shiva (7) would bring a PAUSE and joining of SPIRITUAL values back to the USA - Lord Shiva the ruler of the Divine Worlds.. Intuition / Spiritual Values / Slow down and re-evaluation of where the USA is as it relates Spiritual to the world.

My prediction from what I have learned from a Great Swami who teaches Vedic Astrology.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP