Users Online Now: 1,770 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,134,043
Pageviews Today: 1,896,675Threads Today: 764Posts Today: 12,970
07:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My name is Philip (3D Human) I'm trying to make contact with BRAVE, BENEVOLENT, HERO ET'S, ALIENS & TRUE LIGHT BEINGS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello : ) benevolent hero Aliens, Extra Terrestrials & True Light Beings I have chosen to make contact with on my laptop. My name is Philip Piquet Vargas I am a 3D Human Indigo Star Seed True Light Being. I have been sent through many black holes by the evil Draconians & Reptilians into realities where I am unknown to everyone. They have turned me into a 1D Grey/Robot with their advanced technology and put me in Inception (dreaming in Hell in One Metallica.) Please I beg and ask of you Aliens, Extra Terrestrials & True Light Beings, I have specifically chosen on my lap top. Work together for good & love and fight/combat this pure evil Draconian and Reptilian nonsense. And wake me up from Inception, Create and mold me into a higher 4th dimensional female Atta of the Light, put me back in the reality or universe I originally came from or was born in and follow, monitor, protect and shield me from these Draconian and Reptilian evil pieces of crap. Love, Phil :0) Your little brother of the light from the child planet Earth.

clappa
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP