Users Online Now: 2,166 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,057,421
Pageviews Today: 1,467,438Threads Today: 399Posts Today: 7,066
12:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Confessing my love to my friend soon. Wish me luck!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm sick of the friend zone crap. I'm just going to go for it and tell her my feelings. Hope it works out! Wish me luck. We've been friends for like 2 years. This is what I'm thinking of telling her.

"Hey, (HER NAME), its (MY NAME). What's up? I have to tell you something that has been bugging me for a while. I know that we are good friends but I have feelings for you and I have to be honest. I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I've developed love for you and I want to know if you feel the same way. Sometimes I change your name in my cell phone to "My Little Baby Bear" and I want you to be that for me. I'll be your big strong Papa Bear or sometimes you Grumpy Bear when you're naughty and don't show me enough love. I'll be Angry Bear sometimes but we'll make up and I'll be Silly Bear and stop you from crying when I do what I have to do. You are my cutie patootie butt! You're squishy and cuddly and I only pretended to be gay so that you would try on swim suits in front of me and not feel weird. Sorry for lying but I needed to get closer to you! I need to get very close to you at all times because when i'm not with you, I turn into Lonely Bear and those are the worst days of all. Sometimes I'll sit at home and get drunk because I wonder what you're doing and you haven't updated your status on FB so I'm very lonely and then I get a little angry. Sometimes I'll take a walk to clear my head and go to Wendy's and order Baconators for two and pretend you're with me but since it isn't you and I just have your social media page across from me on my cell phone, I eat both burgers. Remember that time you gave me a peck on the cheek outside of the Red Robin down at the plaza? Not to be gross, but I thought about that all night and hugged my pillow sensually pretending it was you but soon it just turned into a tear catcher because I knew that in my dreams we are at Red Robin celebrating our anniversary and not just there to hang out after you get off work. I need you dammit. Maybe it isn't me but YOU'RE the one who is "Silly Bear" because you don't realize how adorable you are to me =p

I have been wanting to tell you this for a long time Stinky Bear (that's your new name hehe) but now I know that the time feels right and we will be together. You don't have to answer right away LOL because I know the answer already deep down inside ;)

Cutie patootie butt! That's you! Awww did Stinky Bear feel a butterfly in her tummy tum tum??? That was me shooting my love at you from a distance. I can do that stuff because I started studying Qi Gong and meditating to build up my energy. I'm a warrior. I will fight to defend you and I will bust out a bunch of kung fu on everyone's butts if they so much as talk to you. Once you're mine, your MINE!! Get it?? I know you do little miss lovely butt ;) hehe

I'll come by your house tomorrow and we can talk about all this. I'll bring you a stuffed animal so that it can be the first symbolic gift of our new love. Everytime you see it, I want you to hug it and say "mr. snuggly is awfully cuddly but I know someone even better!" and then you better text me so that I know you aren't doing stupid stuff behind my back. If you're gonna be my new Baby Bear then you don't want Big papa bear to be angry because I don't want you to ever see that side of me. Please let me know tomorrow what time you'll be home so I can be there early and surprise you. =p

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO <3 <3 <3

"

Well, that's it! Wish me luck! About to send to her!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP