Users Online Now: 1,641 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 41,502
Pageviews Today: 62,948Threads Today: 31Posts Today: 335
12:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Attention All Parents! YOU ARE ALL BAD PARENTS! PROOF AND EVIDENCE!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message AND THE PROOF IS!

What kind of parent would bring his children to a brothel?
=A BAD PARENT!

What kind of parent would bring his children to a place with drug dealers, child rapists etc?
=A BAD PARENT!

What kind of parent would bring his children on a planet that is Satan's territory???

=A PARENT OF THE WORST KIND!

If you're religious it's in the bible especially in the new testament that satan rules this planet. If you need help remind you the verses let me know!

If you're smart enough not to be religious you should also be smart enough to notice evil/corruption/sickness rules this planet!

NOW IF YOU'RE A PARENT HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TALK YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS??? HAHAHA!!!

UPDATE!
Thread: Virtuosity 1995 Decoded! Sid/Satan: -"You're All In My World Now!"
Thread: The Black Goo Decoded! "Know Thy Self/Flesh!"
Thread: THE HUMAN FLESH IS SATAN! RELIGIOUS AND MRI EVIDENCE PRESENTED!
Thread: Breaking!!!! The Soul Is Another Black Goo Container/Prison Just like the Human Flesh!
Thread: THE GREAT FLOOD OF GOD OR THE BLACK GOO/BLACKWATER OF SATAN?
GOD DAMN PARENTS! YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE REST STUPID ANIMALS OF THIS PLANET THAT REPRODUCE WITHOUT GIVING A DAMN OR HAVING A CLUE ABOUT THE KIND OF WORLD THEY BRING THEIR CHILDREN TO!

UPDATE 2!
By the way I came across chapter 8 of john's revelation in the bible yesterday and it talked about 2 stars/moons will fall on earth in the future with the second star/moon causing worse catastrophes than the first.

It also talked about unspeakable satanic punishments/tortures jigsaw lunar god plans to inflict to humanity and my question to all religious parents is this!

"YOU MUST REALLY NOT LOVE YOUR KIDS OR YOU'RE SIMPLY A DISGUSTING HYPOCRITE WHEN YOU CALL YOURSELVES RELIGIOUS!
WHAT KIND OF PARENT WHEN HE KNOWS THE KIND OF HELL THAT AWAITS HUMANITY AND THIS PLANET BIRTHS HIS CHILDREN TO THIS EXACT PLANET????
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
THE CLOCK IS TICKING HELL IS COMING AND YOU GO AHEAD AND SQUEEZE MORE LIFE INTO THIS SATANIC PLANET JUST BEFORE ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!"

GODDAMN IT WHERE'S BILL GATES' CHEMTRAIL STERILIZATION VACCINES WHEN YOU NEED THEM?
HAHAHAHA!

I would volunteer to spray them and i would start from China first!

Just in case the sterilization vaccines agenda is to reduce only the white and black population so china takes over the planet easier.
(see the hollywood movies i have decoded where china/dragon's race rules the whole planet in the future!)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP