Users Online Now: 1,410 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 218,204
Pageviews Today: 359,579Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 2,096
05:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject In the war between English Freemasonry (mystery Babylon)&French freemasonry (The Beast), "The City" in London gets nuked, #BREXIT
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For many years I was under the impression that the Vatican was mystery Babylon in the endtimes biblical prophecy ,but after I stumbled onto William coopers 4 part series on Josh Daniels 600 page book "scarlet and the beast, the war between English and French freemasonry " (series listed below)

Book is here in PDF [link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

So I have been listening to countless hours of willam coopers broadcast and I heard him briefly say their were basically two factions fighting for who would rule the new world order... BUT HE DIDNT ELLABORATE SPECIFICALLY so I didn't know what those factions were.

So here are the two factions : English Freemasonry being the Merovingian bloodlines and it's offshoot being French Freemasonry which was created by the outlawed knights Templar who created the Scottish rite Freemasonry in Scotland and who are responsible for the overthrow of all the monarchies and replaced with Democratic Republic and the rise of international communism

I have been researching this new world order shit intensely for 7 years and was not aware of this legitimate rift in Freemasonry,

The Identity as English Freemasonry headquarters being The City within the city of London being the financial capital of the world and also the head of the international drug syndicate, and The Beast being French Freemasonries headquarters being the Temple of Scottish rite Freemasonry in Washington dc is thouroughly defined in the videos below.

I am half way through reading the book and it is a complete history of Freemasonry, Zionism and the Illuminati ....a definite must read

Identity of Scarlet 1

[link to youtu.be (secure)]

Identity of scarlet 2

Identity of the beast 1

Identity of the beast 2

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface