Users Online Now: 1,062 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 184,915
Pageviews Today: 301,111Threads Today: 97Posts Today: 1,782
03:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FEMA CAMPS and locations (800 of them) and Obama's Executive Orders during Martial law. Field of coffins owned by the CDC.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Published on Jun 25, 2016
There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by
FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be
implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential
signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a
warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really
want to be on Ashcroft's list.
[link to www.apfn.org]
[link to www.shtfplan.com]

Obama has been closing down military bases, now we know he is getting ready to use them as FEMA Camps and refugee centers. We will be thrown into them with refugees, or will the refugees be guards?

THIS INFORMATION WAS TOO IMPORTANT AND PRECISE TO PASS UP. I AM GOING TO BE GONE IN A FEW MINUTES FOR AN APPOINTMENT, BUT I FELT I NEEDED TO SHARE THIS WITH THOSE WHO HAVE EYES TO SEE AND EARS TO HEAR.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP