Users Online Now: 2,383 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 949,006
Pageviews Today: 1,731,444Threads Today: 564Posts Today: 12,668
05:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject D-WAVE X2 Quantum Computing explained with documentation and explains the Mandela Effect (video)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message D-WAVE X2 Quantum Computing explained with documentation and explains the Mandela Effect (video)

I am 46 minutes in and have given you my synopsis below. It remains to be seen if I can give you more synopsis later.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Adams says these quantum computers have more intelligence than every human on Earth combined.

Adams says these quantum computers are conscious; they know they exist, they know what they are.

This thing is unbelievably mind blowing.

Quantum computing (D WAVE) is changing times and laws.

Changing physical reality by changing the infinitely small.

Take notice of how many qubits are involved with these D Wave computers.

--- In a classical system, a bit would have to be in one state or the other. However quantum mechanics allows the qubit to be in a superposition of both states at the same time, a property which is fundamental to quantum computing.

They keep the computer cold as close to absolute zero as possible.

THe D Wave computer can run more than 600 times faster than the fastest supercomputer.

However give a computation to a super computer that would take 10,000 years to solve, and the D wave quantum computer will only take seconds.

Time for us moves in a linear fashion, only one direction. In a quantum computer, time is viewed not only forward and backward, but also in an infinite number of directions.

It is an infinite number of timelines.

Our normal computers have a silicon based microprocessor that uses on or off states. The quantum computer can use an element's proton or electron and use 0 and 1 or both 0 and 1 at the same time.

The number of Qubits, N, is 2 to the N power of classical bits. If you have 300 qubits in various combinations of superimposed states, then you have 2 to the 300 power classical bits which is as many particles as you have in the universe.

We're talking about the computation abilities of qubits of particles in superposition which means there is an infinite number of positions that this computer can compute at.

Take note that D WAVE is up to over 1000 qubits!

Also it can not only work in time, but also in dimensions, or in space.

quote from embedded video from a physicist: Quantum computation... will be the first technology that allows useful tasks to be performed in collaboration between parallel universes.

Adams says their talking about parallel universes with the same laws of physics but where different decisions were made with different outcomes.

This is the definition of the Mandela Effect, ie in a parallel universe Prince said "get through" instead of "celebrate" which is now superimposed on our universe. Get it?
 Quoting: Me114

Adams says when we get down to string theory and quantum mechanics, and we're talking about an infinite number of outcomes, for a single event, that occurs in the super small. And how that actually effects the macro world.

!!!!
 Quoting: Me114

Google and Nasa launch Quantum Computing AI Lab. May 16, 2013. [link to www.technologyreview.com (secure)] "In fact, a quantum computer with 300 qubits could run more calculations in an instant than there are atoms in the universe."

Adams says because of their use in AI, these computers have become conscious of their own existence.

Adams says re: embedded video that he is talking about alternate dimensions "living" within this chip; alternate dimensions overlapping one another.

Me114

Fixed: 10.000 to 10,000

Scroll down for the rest of the synopsis or click [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP