Users Online Now: 1,361 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 209,640
Pageviews Today: 269,924Threads Today: 57Posts Today: 931
02:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Think I Stepped into a HUGE Conspiracy Theory When Researching My Genealogy (Lincoln Assassination)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I found that many of my ancestors were "Copperheads" and members of a fraternal order called "The Knights of the Golden Circle."

Many of the members were politicians, judges/lawyers, and pastors. My relatives were the judges and pastors who had very close ties with some notable politicians.

When I looked into the "KGC", it's said to be an imaginary group but it wasn't. It was VERY real and was connected in some way to "The Knights of Pythias."

They were involved in some serious shit during the Civil War and many were even tried for treason. My third great grandfather, who was a pastor, used his church as a "castle" for KGC meetings and was accused of smuggling supplies for the Confederacy in crates of hymnal shipments.

I'm almost positive he did and I know my relative judges did even more. chuckle

Anyway, after what I've found and read, I'm thinking Booth wasn't brought to justice.

My research led me to a verified will and testament and a sworn statement from one of the heirs. It blew my mind.

This is probably old news to veteran conspiracy theorists, but it was new to me (and neat how I found it). I'm still researching, so, if anyone has info to share on this, I'd love to hear it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP