Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH: MY EDITORIAL ON WANTA, PAULSON, AND THE TRUTH
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The fact that people on this site (which i truly enjoy, and see many many great posts and a lot of on-target analysis) continue to believe that Paulson was arrested and that there are untold trillions in the Wanta fund TRULY DISAPPOINTS ME.

Seriously! Just sticking to the facts alone, this story is idiotic. Paulson could run over a baby in Munich, and still not be arrested. That is known as diplomatic immunity. Look it up. Someone here posted that maybe Paulson is under "house arrest" here in the U.S....are you kidding??? I mean, seriously. Use a BIT of common sense.

As for Wanta, your first clue is that all the news comes from one site which has a shockingly bad track record for accurracy. As in never correct. There never was a court case in which this guy Wanta was given authority over trillions. IT NEVER HAPPENED! I am not saying that if a news story doesn't appear in the mainstream media, it never happened. MUCH bigtime news has first appeared in the blogosphere. However, it should set off alarm bells when the ONLY person "reporting" the news even is someone who is habitually wrong. If you look at the Edwards blog, it is simply a random person who reposted the same story, sourced to the SAME B.S. source! Its the same as if one of us posted it here. No different.

So you may ask, why do I appear annoyed at all this?

Because when people are focussed on diversions and lies, the TRUTH CAN NOT COME TO LIGHT. This story is helping to do just that---keeping our focus away from the truth of what is really going on in this world. Hidden in fantasies and lies, the evil continues to exist and grow.

Lets seek out the truth.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP