Users Online Now: 2,116 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 782,324
Pageviews Today: 1,288,545Threads Today: 513Posts Today: 8,882
01:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Legend Speaks — Schlafly Thunders for Ryan Ouster: ‘Get Rid of Him!’
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message JANESVILLE, WI — Coming on the heels of her pivotal endorsement that helped propel Donald Trump to becoming the Republican nominee, conservative icon Phyllis Schlafly is once again entering the 2016 electoral fray.
After ending the presidential ambitions of Sen. Marco Rubio, the living legend now has her 91-year-old sights set on the highly controversial House Speaker Paul Ryan, who leads America’s globalist political sect and is nominally a member of the Republican Party.

Ryan has faced a spirited challenge in his August 9th open primary election from Wisconsin businessman Paul Nehlen.

“Get rid of him! We don’t want anybody who believes in open borders,” Schlafly told Breitbart. “Obviously Paul Ryan is not an ‘America first’ guy.”

Schlafly further explained that if Speaker Ryan cannot get in line with the majority of the American electorate on immigration, he “should resign”.

We should not “accept him as Speaker,” Schlafly added—noting that, given Ryan’s constant efforts to undermine his Party’s nominee, “it doesn’t sound like he is loyal to the Republican Party.”

Ryan has become a flashpoint in American politics for pushing a deeply divisive and ambitious agenda of national transformation via open borders, mass migration, and transnational trade deals that trim Congressional authority and threaten American workers.

“I endorsed him because it’s the right thing to do,” Schlafly now tells Breitbart, looking back on her decision. “[Trump] believes in America.”

However, Schlafly seems to suggest that Trump’s fight against the Kingmakers and the politicians who champion their agenda, is not yet finished.

Indeed, just this week Ryan attacked Trump’s trade policies in front of a select group of 400 wealthy donors at a lavish Koch brothers retreat. Ryan said he wants to “repudiate” the views of Republican voters, who do not support Ryan and his donors’ trade agenda. Ryan seemed to suggest his efforts to do so will represent the “fight for the soul of our party and for our country”.

Schlafly explained that Ryan’s frequent statements, which serve to undercut Trump’s chances electoral success “shows he’s not for American citizens.”

In 2013, Ryan worked with Luis Gutierrez to advance President Obama’s immigration expansion agenda, and in 2015 Ryan championed an omnibus spending bill that fully funded Obama’s open borders agenda.

In fact, Ryan has a two decade long history of pushing open borders immigration policies—dating back to his days as a Capitol Hill staffer when he worked to derail the bipartisan immigration curbs inspired by Civil Rights leader and late-Democratic Congresswoman Barbara Jordan.

Schlafly said that the U.S. ought to now similarly enact an immigration pause until the nation is able to get immigration under control. “We need a pause until we stop this inflow of illegal aliens coming in,” Schlafly explained.

“If [Paul Ryan] can’t get in line with majority of the electorate on the biggest issue [i.e. immigration], he should resign and we should get someone who fulfills the wishes and the hopes of the majority who just nominated Trump,” Schlafly said. “It doesn’t sound like he [Ryan] is loyal to the Republican Party. We need someone who is going to be a spokesman for the Republican Party and its nominee. And if Ryan doesn’t fill that bill, we should get another one.”

Schlafly said that politicians like Paul Ryan—and billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg—who advocate for open borders so long as the policy does not extend to their fenced estates are “a big bunch of hypocrites.”

“I think they’re a big bunch of hypocrites,” Schlafly said. “And I don’t think we ought to have all those people elected to office because they’re not really for America. And I think one of the reasons Trump was nominated was because he wants to put America first, and defend the interests of the United States.”

There are a lot of wealthy people who would like globalism, who would like us to be in some kind of global community, and who want getting along with foreign countries to be their major goal. And I don’t think so. I think what the American people want and need should be our greatest goal.

“He’s got the traditional values of real Republicans,” Schlafly said. “I don’t think the GOP is going to die, I think Trump is going to revive it.”

<50%
[link to www.breitbart.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP