Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The End of All Things Is Upon Us - An Urgent Message from Father God
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Title: The End of All Things Is Upon Us

please see for background Thread: Something really BAD is about to Happen!
Something really BAD is about to Happen!
Posted Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 8:33 AM ET

And then on that message thread, a user named "He" said:

I will press in for you and see if I get anything...

He

And then later he came back and said:

Might have something to do with Digital Recognition and Convergence. New sphere/symphony/horizon. New or first breath. Divine time band.

Possible CERN related.

Ya, I know... But maybe Dad will chime in on that.

He

Also on facebook group about The Quantum Effect Concerning The Scriptures
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

Someone said: "also have a gut that something bad is coming idk when but I know it's coming. Take it how you want but if you knew me since the beginning you would know I don't make this type of stuff "

And I replied: Yes! Just this morning I have a heart painful foreboding that something bad is about to happen.

And so, the user named He was right about Dad, because later that night when I went to lie down to sleep, Father God came to me and said I want to talk to you about some things. And Father told me what the terrible thing was that happened. And now this morning He wants me to type out a message from Him for you about all this.

This will be posted on: Thread: ALERT! Father God says, now, " I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it" (Page 27)
ALERT! Father God says, now, " I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it"

Father God says:

My Children, Listen to Me now carefully for I have a long message for you today, Thursday, August 4, 2016 and the title is, "The End of All Things Is Upon Us".

Yesterday morning a most terrible thing has happened but first I must give you some background so that all of you may understand better. There are some physics scientists who had built for them a powerful machine which is located underground in Switzerland. It is called CERN. This machine uses huge magnets and great electrical power to collide small particles in hopes of, as they have said, finding out how your universe works.

Well, they have combined their activities with the use of The D-Wave 2X Quantum computer to make changes in your reality. Some of you have already discovered some of these changes and they are popularly called "Mandela Effects". Some of the most noted changes are "Berenstein bears" has been changed to "Berenstain bears", and "Luke, I am your father" has been changed to "No, I am your father". Another change many people have discovered is, "life is like a box of chocolates" has been changed to "life was like a box of chocolates". But most disturbing for many is that these evil people and the Overlord powers and principalities they serve, have changed the words in My Written Word in the Bibles of all translations and more so in your King James Version. If you are unfamiliar with this activity then you need to research Mandela Effect and Quantum Effect, most especially on Youtube.

Please see: Thread: D-WAVE X2 Quantum Computing explained with documentation and explains the Mandela Effect (video)
D-WAVE X2 Quantum Computing explained with documentation and explains the Mandela Effect (video)
Posted on 07/01/16 at 11:38 AM

Now to inform you of the most insidious thing that happened Wednesday morning. They planned to institute a change that they believed in their greed would amass them the most unimaginable amount of wealth. This change would open a doorway, as it were, to a dimension in which they could reach in and take a massive amount of gold. They knew that the possibility existed that opening this gateway would have a deleterious effect on your reality, but they determined to do it anyway. As I watched them, I said to Myself, let them do it this time, for I have thwarted their plans in the past in various ways which caused them confusion. But this time, I said, you have sealed your fate and I allowed them to implement this change.

When they executed this change it ripped a hole in the fabric of your reality. It is as if you were pulling a loose thread on a garment and the garment of reality begins to fray and come apart. This action is irreversible. Your reality is now in dissolusionment.

I am in complete control and I allowed this to happen so that I can now end this age as I promised in my Word. One of their scientists reached in and was immediately drawn into a place of complete darkness where he cannot see, cannot feel, cannot hear and cannot move; as it says in My Word "...and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

My Children, I do not want this outer darkness to be your fate. I am fully capable of guarding your reality and maintaining its integrity; you need only ask of Me. This message to you is about My Promise of provision for you. Yes,I intend to allow your reality to continue to unravel as it suits My Plan for the end of the age. At the same time you can be sheltered, fed, and provided for, by Me and even My Holy angels will keep you in all your ways. Ask of Me, NOW.

[PAUSE]

I must repeat to you, that your reality is coming apart.

You will have seen in the first message posted here that there is a video made by woman who was given a firm message from me: "BRACE YOURSELVES!!!! " Here is that video.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

In the mouth of those two witnesses, I say to you now, Brace Yourselves. How? You brace yourself by finding the most sturdy and steadfast object and holding onto it tightly. I Am that Rock. You must hold onto Me tightly as if your life depends on it, and it does. I will not fail you. You also Brace Yourself when something is about to hit you, for example a strong wind. Well, this unwinding of your Reality is like a strong wave which cannot be stopped, except by Me.

My Children, I know that this is a difficult message for you. But you see now that I must warn you and tell you. I must reach out to you and ask you to ask Me, ask Me to save you from this destruction. All of this is foretold in My Word and you ARE in the midst of the Book of Revelation. The so-called three and a half years of Great Tribulation have been reduced to FIVE MONTHS. The time has been shortened, or else no flesh could be saved. For your confirmation see:

Gen 7:24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: ...
 Quoting: KJV Bible

As you can clearly see, there is precedent for this time limitation in My Word. Therefore your reality is like a Cancer patient who is told that you only have so many months left to live, and certainly no more than ONE YEAR.

Children, the time is at hand. The end is not near, the end IS here. Now I tell you most emphatically, DO NOT FEAR. Cling to me, Cling to Jesus, and We will hold you close throughout, until the very end. It is now paramount that you warn other people about what has happened. You may direct people to links to this message, and you may print the message and share it with others. You will not get confirmation from My other Prophets, Messengers, and Watchmen, on this matter because they are not aware enough of these activities nor are they as prepared as My servant, Me114/ladynada, to receive these words in such a timely fashion. Your confirmation comes from My Word which is in your heart, and from the discernment you have with My Holy Spirit which resides within you. Ask of Me in prayer and I will confirm this word to you.

My Children, all My Children, both saved and unsaved, I appeal to you now, simply call on Me and ask Me to keep your reality intact. I warn you all now that you may see some anomalies or what you like to call "glitches in the matrix" in your lives. For example, you might discover a small puddle of water in your home and not know how it could happen. Simply mop it up and trust Me. Or you may see an object of yours in a place it should not be; simply put it back and trust Me. I will allow these small events to prove to you that what I say is true. I will strengthen your faith in Me.

My Children, many of you, even those who do not yet know Me, have cried out about the overwhelming prevalence of Evil in your world. You have cried because you have realized that your governments are evil. You are angry because you see evil people going unpunished as they continue to steal and murder. I have heard these cries. I have seen the evil. And now I am answering your call and I will end all of this and establish My glorious Kingdom.

Lastly, I would ask you all, to please read My Psalm Chapter 91. As of this writing this scripture has not been changed by the evil people. Please print it out as it will print onto a single page. And read, study and if you may, memorize these words. All of My Promises that you need for these times are written in Psalm 91, even Salvation. I would ask that some of you will go to the copy story and have a box of these copied to hand out to other people as you explain to them what is happening. Do this, please for me. Many souls will be protected and saved by this blessed work. Also, some of you will be able to hold My Glory in these times and be empowered by My Holy Spirit to do great works. Your Transformation is near and you know who you are, for I have prepared you for all of this.

I love you all dearly, both saved and unsaved. You must understand that My Son has provided forgiveness for all of you; just simply ask and He will come to you and rescue you. Believe the Truth of Jesus and share His Love and Truth with everyone. The plagues are for the most vile and wicked. I forgive you all your mistakes and sins, so simply come to Me for Salvation. Simply say, "Help me, Jesus!" and We will answer your cry. Do not hate on your brothers and sisters for their errors. I will separate from you and punish the most wicked, and this will all be over in less than ONE YEAR.

I love you all, your Father and father of your Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ,
GOD
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP