Users Online Now: 2,390 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 871,577
Pageviews Today: 1,152,245Threads Today: 282Posts Today: 4,344
09:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Every single thing going on in politics on both sides has been perfectly scripted for you.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They are going to use human beings own weaknesses to live in fear, hate, hurt and anger, mistrust against us to depopulate the planet. Or so it would seem. You got to admit the burning hatred and fear between the sides is not going down or leveling off.

Do you honestly believe the ptb didn't suspect all this stuff was going to come out on Hillary and Trump ? Do you honestly believe their think tanks and super computers didn't see this coming ? But they still allowed it to go on. They still allowed these two particular people to run against each other. But it was all scripted to happen just as it is happening. The polar opposites are NOT JUST regions on an Earth map !

Maybe it is some kind of test. Maybe it is some kind of human flaw that we are trapped in. Maybe this is hell. Maybe I'm good at seeing patterns. Maybe i have good timing. I do know know what it is exactly. The why is still a question.

But it was all so clear and easy to see. I knew they were going to get two figures who were so diametrically different from each other to run against each other. Two with questionable backgrounds .....as far as our human morals were concerned. And our human ideas of right and wrong were concerned. That no human on Earth can seem to live up to. It was just too easy to see coming. It was so cut and dry. It was like a script.

Who knows the absolute reason why. But this much i do know ......it will be found out this year. I have no idea what-so-ever of what 2017 looks like. And that is a very odd feeling. To know it is going to happen is one thing. To experience it is quite another. I know 2016 is the year of transition. I can feel it down to the atoms and core of my being. I have seen/felt this script played out over and over a billion times. In my mind. Every single thing i predicts comes true.....Eventually. And i really feel this is the eventually. The time line is slowing down. Ready to shift. Into what i do not known. But.........2016 Is all i do know. 2017 i do not know.

The nobody isn't a person. It is a year. It is 2017. This is what i fear. At least a little.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP