Users Online Now: 2,240 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,483,168
Pageviews Today: 2,468,720Threads Today: 989Posts Today: 17,612
11:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Elijah has already come. I declare freedom from bondage, from Satan, in the name of the Lord Jesus.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message QUICK SUMMARY: "Elijah" is a code term referring to the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit, God, restores hearts and all things. The Holy Spirit has been here for nearly 2,000 years for any repentant believer to receive.

And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
Matthew 17:10

Older Covenant:
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
Malachi 4:5-6

How can a man cause people's hearts to turn from wickedness? Only God can do that! If it was man's own intelligence and wisdom and might then what glory could the name of the Lord have if we took credit for the Lord's work?

Elijah is Elijah because of the Holy Spirit.

And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.
Matthew 17:10-13

Who has suffered of "them"? He is referring to the Prophets having suffered of the self-righteous. What makes a prophet a Prophet? The Holy Spirit messenger within them!

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
Matthew 11:12-13

Jesus said the Kingdom of God is within us granted we have the Holy Spirit. So the self-righteous took it by force from the Prophets by spilling their insides. Jesus made reference to all the prophets and to the most recent Prophet, John the Immerser, and ties them together by the only common denominator, the Holy Spirit.

So when the prophecy that Elijah must come again to restore HEARTS he is talking about the latter rain outpouring of the Holy Spirit which occurred on Pentecost after Jesus was resurrected. We know that only the Spirit of the Lord Jesus can restore what the devil has taken.

The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
Psalm 34:18

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
Psalm 51:17

The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
Psalm 145:18

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
Psalm 147:3

The Spirit of prophecy has already come, that Spirit of Elijah, and here am I:

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Revelation 19:10

Talk, speak out, and acknowledge that Jesus is Lord, tell him you have sinned against him and you don't want to sin anymore and ask him for forgiveness for all your sins and for his Holy Spirit to help you stop sinning.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP