Users Online Now: 1,884 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 729,527
Pageviews Today: 947,774Threads Today: 242Posts Today: 3,357
08:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm in shock and disbelief, the toughest trucker at loves Truckstop got ko'd for the first time.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They call him Big Johnny Riggs, he is the enforcer and bully at loves
Truckstop in Maine. I seen him whip ass from one end of the truckstop to the other. A few hours ago he got into it with a young man in his 20s , for sitting in his chair. Big Johnny Riggs tried to force him up, and the young man landed a uppercut to Big Johnny Riggs, and Big John fell face forward.
It was a face down ass up kind of knock out. Part of his butt crack was showing. After the young man ko'd big John, he bolted out of the Truckstop, abandoning his dinner. We are not use to seeing Big John getting his ass handed to him. It reminded me when Buster Douglas ko' Mike Tyson for the first time. It was the same kind of shock!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP