Users Online Now: 1,756 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,155,915
Pageviews Today: 2,026,061Threads Today: 779Posts Today: 15,470
09:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HUMANS YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM ALZHEIMER! YOU HAVE FORGOT YOUR MISSION!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From these threads.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 189)
Thread: The Flesh Commands, The Soul Obeys! The Huntsman Winter's War Decoded!

One more hint that the cerberus medallion and marriage in huntsman movie symbolize prison.

-What are you doing?
-You cannae tell, you daft boy?
I'm marrying you.(i'm imprisoning you)
It was my mother's.
My only treasure.
I lived for her.(i was her prisoner)
Now...
I live for you.(since he wears the cerberus medallion it's "now he lives for her"=he's her prisoner, but it wouldn't sound lovely if she was to tell him "now you live for me!" hahaha!)
-How do we live for each other
in this place here?

(HAHAHA NOW THIS IS THE BEST PART!
LOVEBIRDS CHOOSE TO MAKE A FAMILY ON THE WORST PLACE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!
Imagine Odysseus and his crew when got trapped on one eyed shepherd jesus cyclops/satan/lunar boss's island/planet instead of finding a way to kill cyclops and escape his island/planet where he was consuming them like sheep slowly one at a time, imagine instead of doing that them starting marrying the females in their crew build houses and make families ON CYCLOPS' ISLAND!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
CRUISEROFL51ROF1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WHAT KIND OF STUPID WOULD REPRODUCE ON MAN EATER'S/SOUL EATER'S ONE EYED GOD CYCLOPS' ISLAND???!!!
ONE MUST EITHER BE A FULL RETARD OR SUFFERING FROM ALZHEIMER IN ORDER TO DO SUCH A THING!

By the way came across a book on amazon with title
Mankind in Amnesia by Immanuel Velikovsky.

Haven't read it yet but i heard it's good.

I had also made this thread not very long ago
Thread: Attention All Parents! YOU ARE ALL BAD PARENTS! PROOF AND EVIDENCE!
trying to raise awareness among the couples/parents/stupid ignorant lovebirds!

Oh shit about odysseus' crew marrying each other on cyclops island, build houses and making families this exact thing was shown in Oblivion with Tom cruise!
After his memories were erased he married a female from his very spaceship crew and were trying to live happily ever after on satan's/lunar boss/cyclops/sally's island/planet earth!(And they had forgot and abandoned their mission which was to defeat the lunar boss cyclops/sally/medusa/RAvenna!)

HAHAHA UNBELIEVABLE STUFF MAN!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP