Users Online Now: 1,944 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 887,336
Pageviews Today: 1,658,839Threads Today: 812Posts Today: 14,305
06:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Recorded words of the prophet Elijah about the coming of the Lord Jesus this year (2016)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Elijah said to Rav Y’huda the brother of Rav Sala the Pious: “The world will exist for no less than eighty-five jubilees [that is, 4250 years], and in the last jubilee the Son of David will come.”  He asked him: “In its beginning or at its end?”  He answered: “I do not know.” [Rav Y’huda then asked:] “Will it [the last jubilee] be complete or not?”  He said to him: “I do not know.”  Rav Ashi said; “This is what Elijah told him; ‘Until the last jubilee expect him not; from then on expect him.’”
Babylonian Talmud Sanhedrin 97b[14]
[link to www.truthnet.org]

To me it is apparent that Jesus will return on the 8th of October. He said in Genesis that he will only strive with man for 120 (jubilee) years. In the reference above some time had already passed which is why Elijah accurately says 85 jubilees. God is not a liar therefore 120 jubilees must be completed as he said, and no sooner. Do not think that Jesus MIGHT come AFTER the 8th of October, or else Elijah would be a liar to say that the Lord is coming IN the last jubilee (last 50 years).

The last jubilee began June 28th, 1967 and ends October 8th.

Thread: 7 simple things God wants to hear from you.
Thread: How I verify with absolute certainty that I have the Holy Spirit - and so can you.
Thread: A simple test you can do to find out if you received the Holy Spirit of the Lord Jesus!
Thread: It is better to be judged by the Lord Jesus than to be afflicted by Satan - make Jesus your Lord today! (instructions in bold!)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP