Users Online Now: 2,240 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,434,715
Pageviews Today: 2,394,434Threads Today: 964Posts Today: 17,074
10:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IS TRUMP going to honor State' s laws, that allow Recreational Marijuana sales?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know that it is a federal law, and that he is all about "law enforcement" - so does that mean that he will prosecute people who live in states that have decriminalized pot ?

what about MMJ - is he going to allow clinics to continue to sell Pot ?

anyone know what to expect will happen in Colorado if he gets elected ?

he is all about closing the border to stop the sale of drugs illegal in the USA - but what about the states that have made it legal despite what the Federal laws say ?

Keep in mind that he is all for giving the states back their rights to pick their own education curriculum ... how about states that grow their own marijuana and don't import it

I understand that there is a huge Heroine problem in some states ... but it has been proven that Pot is not a "gateway drug" ... and his stance on how this issue should be handled will influence how people vote ... and I haven't heard him mention his stand on Cannabis ... anyone know ?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP