Users Online Now: 1,869 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 824,156
Pageviews Today: 1,414,278Threads Today: 546Posts Today: 10,166
03:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How can we get to know the Lord?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message How can we know the Lord, unless we spend time with Him? We must keep the Lord's Sabbath, (Friday Sunset to Saturday Sunset), and not just a few hours on Sunday (not His Sabbath) to get to know Him. If we say we know Him, yet don't keep His commandments, including His Sabbath, we are liars, and the truth is not in us.

1 John 2:3-4 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Ezekiel 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.

Ezekiel 20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP