Users Online Now: 2,050 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 991,333
Pageviews Today: 1,810,463Threads Today: 593Posts Today: 13,353
05:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mad Max Fury Road Decoded! Learn Earth's True History!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 190)

Just saw the movie mad max fury road and i'm getting blown away as i connect the dots right now!

They just showed us how the lunar scum invaded and took over earth right in front of our face!!!

They showed us the ones who are coming to save us and destroy the lunar scum from outside this prison planet/outer space are our freaking REAL FAMILY JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIE WANTED WITH ANGELINA JOLIE!!!

First of all Furiosa symbolizes lilith/medusa/black goo/satan/one eyed illuminati lunar god/cyclops!
She played also lilith/medusa/black goo in huntsman movies and it shows hollywwood they really cherry pick their actors when they have to play the lunar boss/queen!

In mad max fury pay attention the black grease furiosa covers her face with and at the end when she ended up with one eye just like horus/ra's al ghul/medusa from gods of egypt.

The way she took over earth is similar also to the way Odysseus lost his kingdom to spider weaver Penelope/lilith/Medusa and her suitors!

While Odysseus was away to fight the war in Troy which symbolizes the ancient star war against the reptilians in draco constellation his kingdom/earth/green land/paradise was left undefended and furiosa/satan/penelope and her suitors rushed to it and took it over!
"They're going back to the Citadel!
They know it's undefended!"

Pay attention when immortan Joe was going after black goo furiosa who had kidnapped his family and was holding them hostage(see the part when one girl was running away and furiosa was aiming at her with a sniper rifle! which is a message similar to man of steel, cyclops island, tomb raider 2013 "no one leaves!/lunar boss doesn't allow anyone to leave/escape this planet.")

Immortan Joe's right hand guy said

"All this for a family squabble."

Immortan Joe symbolizes Odysseus who is coming back to his kingdom/earth to take it back from one eyed furiosa/satan and free his family/telemachus/us exactly like in the movie wanted with angelina jolie!

This mad max fury movie showed also that our very flesh is cancer that is programmed to kill us softly.
They talked about a black matter in our brain which is a blatant black goo symbolism and that our very eyes have something in them!
(The pupil reminds me of black goo so they might referring to that when furiosa symbolizing telemachus at that moment reunited with her family outside prison planet earth who looked at her eyes like she had something very strange in them).

They had symbolism of the paradise all sheeple are programmed to wish to go after death to be a death trap with baits to lure them and then kill them and rob them from everything!
And that the actual real paradise/ex paradise is this very freaking planet we all walk upon!

They gave intel also that the lunar boss/killed everyone on this planet and that we're all dead or in half life/dead men walking/dead inside/memories erased!

-I tell myself,
they cannot touch me.
They are long dead.(i have erased their memories they cant do shit to me).
I am the one who runs
from both the living and the dead.

-We're not to blame!
-Then who killed the world?(Who killed the minds/memories of all humans and lifeforms on this planet men in black goo style???)
(Mad max symbolizes also our black goo cancerous reptilian flesh which gave it away every one who was dying he would put them under the life support of his very own blood! When he put a lizard in his mouth and was holding it there he looked like a reptilian with a reptilian tongue!/Blatant reptilian lunar boss/satan symbolism that was watching the land of the dead from above!)

They showed also how our very soul is food and that it also helps to keep this flesh animated like a battery similar to the intel we were given in the movie cold souls. When they had mad max in a bird cage they reminded me Plutarch who had symbolized our souls like birds in cages!

NOW THAT I GOT THE PICTURE OF HOW THE LUNAR SCUM TOOK OVER EARTH/CITADEL AND GALACTIC EMPIRE/XERXES/IMMORTAN JOE/ODYSSEUS THAT IS COMING TO DESTROY THEM AND REUNITE EARTH WITH THE REST OF THE GALAXY IS TRAPPED AT THE THERMOPYLAE/MAD MAX FURY'S TIGHT CANYON I'M SO BLOWN AWAY MAN, SO FREAKING BLOWN AWAY!

AND DAMN FURIOSA/SATAN KNOWS HOW TO TAKE KINGDOMS LIKE TAKING CANDY FROM BABY WHERE ALSO THE HUNTSMAN MOVIES SHOWED HER TO BE AN EXPERT AT IT!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP