Users Online Now: 1,018 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 196,449
Pageviews Today: 302,889Threads Today: 121Posts Today: 1,707
03:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mad Max 3 Decoded! It's all food/energy and our stupid consciousness suffering from Alzheimer the laughing stock stuck in the middle!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 191)

Just saw the mad max 3 movie and i couldnt believe my eyes!

-We call it Underworld.
It's where Bartertown gets its energy.
-0il, natural gas?
-Pigs.
-Pigs like those?
Bullshit.
-Pigshit.
The lights, the motors, the vehicles...
...all run by a high-powered gas
called methane.
Methane comes from pigshit.

The moment i saw those pigs i immediately thought of us humans on this planet that are being soul farmed for energy in an endless cycle of reincarnations, see how they call us batteries in matrix and when she called that place underworld i almost fell from my chair.
I have decoded and exposed many times of this very planet we all live on to be the land of the dead/underworld/hades!

-Have a look. Tell me what you see.
-I see a big guy
giving a little guy a piggy back.
-MasterBlaster. They're a unit.
They even share the same name.
The little one is called Master.
He's the brains.
He runs Underworld.
The other one is Blaster.
He's the muscle.
Together they can be very powerful.

Hahaha do you get what they're really talking about here?
It's the relationship between the black goo flesh/satan that runs this land of the dead and the stupid ignorant/memories erased soul!
flesh
cerberus

The thunderdom is symbolism of the moon and when they say 2 men enter one leaves is symbolism of symbiosis 2 personalities merged into one container/vessel that share the same name. Personality of the black goo flesh/agent smith master mind and that of the soul.(similar symbiosis is shown also in the crysis games with the living suit.)

When mad max was dead and the guys around him were trying to talk to his soul, this so reminded when i suspected when we die we might still be trapped for a while in this vessel/unable to move like in sleep paralysis but able to see everything that takes place around us and even try to communicate with most likely the loved ones around us that will be thinking of us dead but only if they knew we're still alive and kicking and still chained in the flesh wishing if they could get in the right frequency so they could hear us!

-Maybe he's just listening.
Walker? Hello?
Maybe he's talking,
but we ain't hearing.

You see his lips ain't moving.
-Not with wordstuff, with sonic.(here they try different frequency/technology in order to communicate with him!)
That ain't never gonna work,
sonic-bonny bullshit!
This is Delta-Fox-X-Ray.
Can you hear me?
Delta-Fox-X-Ray.
Come In.
Is anybody out there?

And in gods of egypt was shown to our face that the lunar boss has forbidden communications between the living and the dead/the ones who pass away, and he goes as far as interrupting anyone who might get close to finding a way to communicate!

-There were places like these.
Cities.
They were called cities.
They had lots of knowing.
They had skyscrapers...
...videos, and they had the sonic.(they were able to communicate with the other side!)
Then this happened.
This Pox-Eclipse happened, and it's
finished. It isn't there anymore.
(Who does the eclipse man! THE MOON!
So here we have a blatant description of life on earth before the moon showed up on our shores and after!)

Then the movie went ahead to show us the scene from mad max fury when furiosa/lunar boss was aiming at a girl with a sniper rifle that was trying to get away from her!
(Same message like in mad max 2 that the lunar boss/one eyed cyclops doesnt allow anyone to leave/escape his island/planet.)
Only in mad max 3 thunderdome it was more obvious and far more cruel!

Mad lunar boss Max(In mad max 2 he was one eyed just like furiosa!):
-Now listen good!
I'm not Captain Walker. I'm the guy
who keeps Mr. Dead in his pocket.

And I say we're gonna stay here.
And we'll live a long time
and we'll be thankful.
Right?

What kind of shepherd(cyclops, jesus etc) lets his food cough i mean his sheep get away? hahaha!

He wants us to enjoy our time here, be thankful like a good sheep until our time of slaughter/harvest!

Hahaha see also the human sheep of furiosa in mad max fury were dressed in white(sheep symbolism) exactly like in this cloud atlas video!

In this next part pay good attention what the lunar boss says.

-There ain't no skyraft and no sonic.
You slog out there to nothing!
Worse than nothing.
The first place you'll find
is a sleaze-pit called Bartertown.(false heaven)
If the earth doesn't swallow you up,
that place will.

Hahaha Bartertown is another blatant symbolism of our very moon and pay good attention of the whore that runs that place, there was clever pyramid symbolism on her window and she reminded me the medusa whore from firefly series that played the reptilian lunar queen in the V series.

So here what the lunar boss says is, if we're lucky and earth/hades doesnt swallow us and our soul cerberus moon will sure do!

Next they gave us symbolism of the light people see after death to lead to the moon/bartertown/thunderdome!

-Where are we?
It's Bartertown.
It stinks!
Tubba, Cusha, wait up!
Which way?
Head for the light.

The way i see it so far, after death, earth gets to consume our flesh and the moon our soul!

It's all food/energy to say it polite and our stupid consciousness suffering from Alzheimer the laughing stock stuck in the middle!

And every time i mention that we have to destroy the moon/cerberus the ignorant stupid souls worry about collateral damage on hades/earth!
putin

Thread: !!!HUMANS THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IS TO BLOW UP THE DRACONIAN GALACTIC DISEASE PLANET EATER MOON!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP