Users Online Now: 1,963 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 581,037
Pageviews Today: 975,256Threads Today: 303Posts Today: 5,687
10:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject cops interrupt live Simon Parkes Podcast as he exposes Hilary Clone, and attempt by illuminati to start ww3
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message u guys hear that shit?

was a surreal podcast, my gut tells me simon parkes is legit and this was some of his most amazing info he's ever said. cops showed up live at his door just after he was talking about some very controversial topics

-attempt by satanic factions in the illuminati to start ww3 with attempted assassina of merkel, just like ww1 was started by assassinate of the Duke. Merkel is now fighting the satanic factions in the NWO.

-Rothschilds also want ww3, because of global financial crisis, to gain more money as they always due during/after major wars

-hilary was offered a clone because of her failing body, she refused as she knows her real body/soul will be killed

-factions in the military are supporting trump

-italy quake was an attack

just some brief notes i remember, i need to listen again to take better notes
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP