Users Online Now: 2,037 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 630,858
Pageviews Today: 1,064,523Threads Today: 389Posts Today: 7,179
12:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This 2010 Psychology Today Article About The Prevalence of Women's Rape Fantasies Just Blew My Mind
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Relavant portion - From 1973 through 2008, nine surveys of women's rape fantasies have been published. They show that about four in 10 women admit having them (31 to 57 percent) with a median frequency of about once a month. Actual prevalence of rape fantasies is probably higher because women may not feel comfortable admitting them.

Full Text

[link to www.psychologytoday.com (secure)]

Absolutely stunning. I've tried pretty hard to make sense of this whole refugee crisis in my own mind. To make sense of how women and feminists can voraciously defend such misogynistic cultures that normalize rape and brutality against women, and I guess I just found my answer even if it wasn't the answer I was hopingfor.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP