Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I had a series of intense lucid dreams last night
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To preface this little story, I've gone without smoking weed for about 3 weeks now. I used to smoke it every other day, in very small amounts at night, to help me sleep. I also bought a bottle of melatonin. Last night I took 20mg about 3 hours before falling asleep. Also, I haven't had a lucid dream in about 15 or so years, and this was by far, the most intense dream I've ever had in my life.

Ok, before the lucid dreaming happened, I was discussing it on another forum, about different techniques for achieving it. I guess the discussion triggered it, and it became the perfect storm.

While asleep, I had an awakening. I woke up in my dream, and realized that I was dreaming. There are some bits and pieces in the beginning that I forgot, I wish I had written it down. But when I woke up, it was a very amazing feeling. I had this surge of awareness. An almost frightening level of perception. In the dream state I was like, "Holy shit, I'm dreaming!" I had this new vision, and a sort of clarity took hold. I began to explore. I knew of some tricks from The Art of Dreaming book by Carlos Castaneda, that help you maintain your attention and focus. I knew not to stare or focus on one thing too long, so I kept shifting my attention to various objects of the dream, so I wouldn't lose control or wake up.

Well, there were two parts I remember very well. The first was when I was in this building, or warehouse. I met this person/creature thing. They looked like a child or baby. It had a large head, large eyes, and ultra dilated pupils. It told me one thing, or gave me one message. It said "Ark," and it looked outside, or pointed away to the distance. I was confused and I asked "Ark? Is there going to be a flood?" It seemed disinterested and muttered "Yup" or "Yes." There wasn't much else. Maybe I asked the wrong question or something. But I decided to go out of the building and search for an answer. This is where I learned to fly. I consciously focused on the idea of flying. I spread out my arms and let go. At first I felt gravity take hold and I began to fall. I fell below the building I was in, then I took control by thinking "Up" or "that way." My intent guided me up and out. I was then soaring above all the buildings like a bird. I even remember feeling the wind brush by me. I was incredible.

At this point, I lost focus of why I was flying and where I was going. I was more fascinated by the fact I was doing it, and learning how to use my mind to steer and glide. So after a moment, I saw someone below riding a bicycle. I swooped down to see him, and I twirled in a loop, spinning upside down. When I was low enough, I touched him with my hand, like a game of tag, for fun. I realized I startled him and apologized. Then I ended up on the ground again, in a run down gas station. I think I know which one in my town it was. I observed the scene, the people, and got lost in it. I lost my awareness and went into normal dream mode again.

The second series where I woke up again, realizing I was dreaming. I don't know where I was, but I was on the ground, between some houses, looking up at the sky. Suddenly the colors and brightness of my view became extremely vivid. I have never seen such bright and beautiful colors. The sky was a bluish white, and all the surrounding houses were a stunning bright yellow. The beauty hit me so hard, and the feeling I got inside was indescribable. It felt like maybe what heaven or pure nirvana could be. I was astounded and amazed at the sight.

I never figured out what the Ark meant or what it was, but it was so bizarre that this weird little creature told me this. Well that's about it. I just wanted to share this. It had such an impact on me that I've been thinking about it all day. I feel lucky to have such an experience. I hope it happens again soon.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP