Users Online Now: 2,200 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 950,445
Pageviews Today: 1,772,925Threads Today: 868Posts Today: 15,435
07:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hillary Has Another Seizure - Dr. Injects her, catheter clip falls hitting her pant leg - CENSORED VIDEO
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
Hillary Has Another Seizure - Dr. Injects her, catheter clip falls hitting her pant leg
KC Goldshine
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Published on Sep 11, 2016
From comments on previous video here:
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

"Watch her handler, the same "non secret service" guy that talked Hillary through her episode at her rally, the same guy that was pictured with the diazepam pen. Watch it, he walks up to her, the cap from the pen hits the ground, he hits her, she goes out. It is so obvious she was having a seizure, it's right there. She was standing on her own will before that black dude got to her with her injection. That metal piece didn't fall out of her pants. I took the clip into Premier Pro, you can see the cap falling down past her pant leg."

A metal clip used to hold her Catheter bag to her belt falls and bounces off the back of her pant leg as she is being dragged into her ambulance-van passed out.

Video uploaded to my channel with new title and description here is active now. Please let me know if you think I should change anything.

See it and get it while you still can, this video is being censored and taken down everywhere.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP