Users Online Now: 1,277 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 307,191
Pageviews Today: 485,014Threads Today: 177Posts Today: 3,006
05:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject X-Men Apocalypse Decoded! The Babylonians Were Legendary Heroes! The Real Spartans That Fought A Tyrant God!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After i had read the book of 30 years researcher Raymond Drake "Gods and Spacemen throughout history" i took his research a step further and decoded in the soul traps thread
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
in ancient Babylon the babylonians weren't building an actual tower but a space cannon/weapon similar to the nemesis moon destroyer giant tower/cannon from saber rider anime in order to destroy the trojan horse moon and free this planet from the alien reptilian occupation that took place 13,000 years ago or even longer.

Then "Saddam Hussein's Project Babylon"
[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
which was a secret project of building "giant super GUNS!" further supported my research that the Babylonians werent building a giant tower but a giant weapon!

AND WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IT MAKES SENSE TOO!

Humans these days build super tall buildings all the time and God(lunar boss) doesnt give a damn, no one gives a damn! Why the babylonian tower pissed him off so bad that wiped completely humanity's minds professor x style?

Even theologians say the bible is mostly symbolic and then they turn around like hypocrites and take everything at face value!

I can keep showering you with evidence till there's no tomorrow that the tower of babel is symbolism of something else!

From the X-Men Apocalypse movie:

-Russia, China...
England, Israel, India.
Everybody's got nukes in the air.
-What's the target?
Where are they going?
-Up, straight up.
-Alex...
- What?
- Destroy it!
Destroy everything. Destroy Cerebro!
Wreak havoc!
-You can fire your arrows...
from the Tower of Babel...
but you can never strike God!

BABEL TOWER SYMBOLISM OF THE ANCIENT STAR WAR BETWEEN MAN VS GOD, BETWEEN EARTH VS MOON IN YOUR FACE!

In the soul traps thread i have decoded also the cerebro sphere to symbolize our very moon from where the reptilian lunar boss/god can mind control all humans on this planet! Other researchers have described the moon like an mind control antenna like in the movie "they live" where until someone destroys it Elohim, Shen/Sin(lunar god in ancient mesopotamia), Ra/Ra's al ghul(Satan in arabic) will keep the whole humanity in a zombie like state with limited memories and awareness!

-Are you afraid to be here?
You can't escape it, Erik.
-Who are you?
Elohim, Shen, Ra.
I've been called many names

over many lifetimes.
I am born of death.
I was there to spark...
and fan the flame of man's awakening.
To spin the wheel of civilization.
And when the forest(soul farm) would grow rank...
and needed clearing for new growth...
I was there to set it ablaze.(soul harvest entire planet jupiter ascending style!)
Thread: JUPITER ASCENDING, EARTH IS A SOUL FARM!

In this mind blowing dialogue we also have prometheus/lucifer the light/hell fire bringer symbolism, elder god/soul eater from legacy of kain that spins the wheel of life on this planet/keeps the soul farm running, we have one eyed shepherd cyclops' island symbolism where no human sheep is allowed to escape his planet/island.
See similar intel in the man of steel and mad max movies where the lunar boss kills on the spot anyone who attempts to escape this planet.

When the lunar boss said he goes by many names, they showed also his hive mind personality similar to alpha from the dollhouse tv series.
Note also succubus mystique with her many faces symbolizes also the lunar boss next to just about anyone who was in this movie.
The many faces, names and personalities of the lunar boss is what all those heroes and bad guys etc symbolized in this very movie!

-You can put on any face that you want,
but I know who you are.
What you are.
(This reminded me Neo from 47 ronin who said similar thing to satan/lilith/chinese dragon shenron/snake with legs from the bible)

-Hey, Moira.
What did you mean when you said...
someone more powerful than Charles?
(To learn about the lunar boss's enemies from space that are coming to f*ck him up and how he plans to use us stupid humans/his victims as his first line of defense that will protect him and his trojan horse moon check this thread!)
Thread: Be Warned! The Elite is Preparing a Staged Alien Invasion to Provoke an Interstellar War! Don't Become Fools!

-Some dark power inside
and it's growing.
Like a fire(black fire/black goo)
No, no. You don't know what it's like
to be afraid to shut your eyes.
To be trapped inside your own head.
-Where were you...
when my father and mother
were slaughtered in this place?
-Asleep.
Trapped in darkness.

To understand what they mean here check this thread.
Thread: The Black Goo Decoded! "Know Thy Self/Flesh!"
By the way head is kefale in greek which is an anagram of felake that means prison.
See also
cerebrum=cerberus
head=hades
cerberus
and the soul?
what role the soul plays someone will ask.
The soul like they showed in matrix, cold souls movie etc is the battery, the food the laughing stock stuck/trapped in the middle.
Thread: Mad Max 3 Decoded! It's all food/energy and our stupid consciousness suffering from Alzheimer the laughing stock stuck in the middle!

HAHAHA AND THIS WAS SHOWN ALSO IN X-MEN APOCALYPSE WITH THE HUMAN GENERATOR HAHAHA!

-The generator. It's worth a shot.
-Kurt?
-There's some kind of animal in there.
-It's no animal.
It's a man.
-Who is he?
-That part of him has been taken away.(his memories/true personality were taken away like lunar boss/professor x did to moira)
-What do you mean?
-I mean they turned him into
some kind of weapon.
(see battery, and when wolverine got out he looked identical to the borg from star trek).

It's so embarrassing to find out we're all immortal beings/consciousness etc in this freaking existence where someone was able to rob us from our memories and turn us into his personal recycled batteries/food.

-I'm not afraid of him.
-You should be.
(Magneto also symbolizes satan/lunar boss and this script is taken from 47 ronin from the scene neo vs chinese dragon/satan/lilith).
-I've read so much about this place.
But being here,
it actually seems kind of...
familiar.

Strange.
(That's exactly how i was feeling all the time when i was 2-4 years old when would go in new places see new people for the first time, they would feel so familiar and i was so questioning when the stupid zombie christian environment i grew up kept telling me i didn't exist before i was born!).

-Charles, why didn't she recognize me?
She knew me in this form.
-Well, after you
left me on the beach in Cuba...
I took her memories of that time.
(Professor x/lunar boss/memory thief revealing his true colors here)

-Someone's taken over Cerebro.
-They've taken control of it.
-To do what?
-To connect.
-No more stones.
No more spears.
No more slings.
No more swords.
No more weapons!
No more systems!
No more!
No more superpowers.
(Here we have symbolism of when cerebro sphere/trojan horse moon first showed up on earth and sent us back to the stone age.)
Check raymod drake's book for more intel.

-You don't need a machine...
to amplify your powers.
You have me.
(This scene so reminded me the limitless and lucy movie that showed to everyone's face the true powers of the black goo venom/agent smith/skynet flesh we all wear but cannot access due to that we dont have admin rights/we're not the owners of this house/suit but the prisoner/the slave/the food/the battery of the flesh.)
flesh

When professor x was taken away and in his absence lilith/succubus mystique took over his place this reminded me the mad max fury and odysseus mythology that show how the lunar boss/queen took over earth while its true owner was away to fight a big war.
Thread: Mad Max Fury Road Decoded! Learn Earth's True History!

Note also when apocalypse guy was choking succubus/leech mystique she was copying/stealing his powers just like her robot clones in x-men days of future past!

-For the first time
in a thousand lifetimes...
I have you.
For all my gifts, I have yet
to possess the one I needed most.
To be...
everywhere.
To be...
everyone.

-Seventh wonder, twelve 0' clock.
He has the Professor
in the center of the pyramid.
He's going to transfer his consciousness
into the Professor.
If he does that...
he'll have the power
to control every mind in the world.

(And professor x with his cerebro already has that power=humanity is already f*cked!
See also in the movie dark city 1998 we have similar script with the lunar scum having a giant spherical machine which symbolizes also the moon which gives them all their powers and is also their Achilles heel if someone was to destroy that machine/moon!)
Thread: !!!HUMANS THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IS TO BLOW UP THE DRACONIAN GALACTIC DISEASE PLANET EATER MOON!!!

-You can't feel it, can you?
Now you feel it.
(In this scene the lunar boss trapped someone in his programmable matter/mummy sand/black goo and we have symbolism of our consciousness/soul to be unable to feel/sense that is immersed/trapped and confined in the programmable matter/black goo spiderman venom/agent smith/skynet flesh.)

In the scene where nightcrawler fought the angel mutant in an electrified cage it reminded me the thunderdome from mad max 3 and note also how clever fallen angel symbolism they gave to that mutant when one of his wings got damaged. Nightcrawler's coffin prison symbolizes our very human body/walking eggrave.

-He left my mom before I was born.
I met him 10 years back...
but I didn't know it was him.
By the time I figured it out,
it was too late.
Then, this week I saw him on TV again...
and I came to that house,
looking for him...
but by the time I got there...
Late again.
For a guy who moves as fast as me...
I always seem to be too late.
Let's hope not this time.
Yeah.
Seriously.
(This scene here is mind blowing when decoded!
To get the picture, read Homer's Odyssey and see the movie Wanted with angelina Jolie!
Odysseus left his son before he was born(or when was a baby) too and his kingdom to go fight the trojan war/ancient star war in draco constellation and while was gone his kingdom was taken over by spider weaver penelope/mystique/satan and her suitors.
X-men apocalypse showed when odyseeus comes back like in the movie "Wanted" the lunar scum plan to destroy/blow up earth if they cant keep it which was shown also in jupiter ascending where the lunar boss said he will completely harvest/destroy earth if it gets taken away from him!)

-Please remain calm.
Medical assistance is on the way.
-CIA! Thank God you're here!
-Wait!
-Fire!
(This remain calm thing reminded me so many movies that showed similar thing the lunar scum tell to their victims before they slaughter them.
Prime example this scene from cloud atlas that symbolizes the soul slaughter/harvest all souls go through when they exit their bodies!)

Magneto to professor XXX/10+10+10 or siXsiXsiX(Number of lunar God in ancient mesopotamia).
-What about the rest of the world?
Doesn't it ever wake you up
in the middle of the night?The feeling that one day
they'll(galactic police) come for you...
and your children.(your victims)

-It does, indeed.
-What do you do when you wake up to that?
-I feel a great swell of pity
for the poor soul...
that comes to my school
looking for trouble.
(I will put my victims in the first line of defense!)
-You're psychic, Charles.
You can convince me(your victims) to do anything.
Thread: Be Warned! The Elite is Preparing a Staged Alien Invasion to Provoke an Interstellar War! Don't Become Fools!

-Forget everything you think you know.
Whatever lessons you learned
in school...
whatever your parents taught you.
None of that matters!
(In sort everything you've been told by them is a lie!)
You're not kids anymore.
You're not students.
You're X-Men.
(In this scene we have symbolism also of the place we all lose our memories, cerebro sphere/moon and then get programmed/trained to be whatever they want us to be).

Elohim/Shenron/Ra
-All is Revealed!

But does it matter what you reveal to blind people?
To consciousnesses asleep and trapped/immersed in darkness/black goo.
Which black goo darkness/abyss can bee seen through the window to the soul/black goo pupil.

I just googled "Abyss" and in the images it also looks like a pupil hahahaha!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP