Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject !!!!!! Weird Bush Dream!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First let me say, I have NEVER had a dream about GW and wasn't even thinking about him or politics yesterday.

In my dream, I was coming around a corner towards the ocean at dusk and was suprised to first see an aircraft carrier close to shore and then noticed a whole fleet. The carrier had long range bombers on it. (Yes, I know that's not possible but remember, this was a dream.)

I got home and was up all night deep frying tortillas when a visitor showed up - it was George Bush. He had no Secret Service or any one else with him. I was suprised to see him on the eve of war and asked if any one knew where he was. He seemed rather despondent and replied that it didn't matter and they didn't care. I realized he was nothing more than a puppet or pawn in this game.

So, we went on in and decided to play cards. As I was getting the cards out of a closet, I told him that my favorite book was "The Art of War" just to see his reaction. "Ah," he said, "We must sit down and talk some time." "Yes," I said, "Feints within feints."

We sat down to play and he then he said, "We can get 'spun' later if you'd like." He seemed very forlorn and depressed and I actually felt empathy for the man.

damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP