Users Online Now: 2,406 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,270,513
Pageviews Today: 2,406,033Threads Today: 907Posts Today: 17,264
09:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject In 2014 I stood at the Ground Zero Memorial and Sounded my Israeli Shofar 7 times...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ... What the world witnessed was a Satanist walking into what has been guarded by powerful Seraphic Beings Called in when I sounded the Shofar and prayed for JESUS TO SEND MIGHTY ANGELS TO REVERSE THE CURSE THERE AT GROUND ZERO WHILE THE POLICE LAUGHED....

ON 9/11 Hillary want laughing ...

And neither was the Crestor to f The Universe...

This is a FACT!

I also prayed asking JESUS TO RETURN ALL CURSES AND ATTACKS AGAINST HIS ANNOINTED DONALD TRUMP TO FALL BACK ON THE SENDER...

SO....THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOH COME AGAINST LOVE ..JESUS..GODS CHOSEN INSTRUMENT OF JUSTICE...

MAY GOD BLESS THESE UNITED STSTES OF AMERICA...

INAINT DONE PRAYING EITHER ...

OBAMA HAS BEEN NEUTRALIZED AS WELL...

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT BELOVED...

JOIN ME IN PRAYER TO REDTORE THIS REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS ONE NATION UNDER LOVE/ JESUS happyheart
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP