Users Online Now: 1,344 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 286,799
Pageviews Today: 377,390Threads Today: 120Posts Today: 1,473
03:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Am I Nobody? Well, I dont fear. Are you?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The connections between myself and all of my potential abilities have been long established, but mostly dormant. I wait. Threats cause me to learn very quickly how to harness my control over time and space, and the beings within it. I was approached by the 14th Martian Queen for the discussion of me possibly becoming president and about this years election. This is the only contact i have had with any formal entities that are not part of the illuminated network.

What i have learned is, this: Everything in the universe is an extension of One thing, We Are All That Thing. If you have the intent of the All at the core of your being, you are working towards the highest good of all parts of All. This makes you important to the universe. Cherished. Prized, even. Protected. This is how the pansy weaklings can still have a place in space and be safe.

But I can keep myself safe. I Am a protector. We are legion, hidden among you, already ready. Waiting to be readied. Using every form of deception to stay alive, hidden.

This one speaks, for he has long since passed the need or want for life, having knowing of so much. Luster is properly seen, understood, and catalogued as stimuli with the rest.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP