Users Online Now: 2,363 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,399,793
Pageviews Today: 2,336,829Threads Today: 929Posts Today: 16,648
09:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Turkish Flag Vampire Moon Decoded!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 192)

GET THE MEMO PEOPLE GET THE MEMO!

Saw this part 2 black goo video with the supposed "black goo expert"

In the beginning of the video he gives away that any water is black goo and how the water can turn into visible black goo etc, yet he still refrains from mentioning the obvious "human body made mostly from water is black goo!"
flesh

This water=black goo is very important to know as lunar agents ghrees had copied lunar agent's john lear's advice and were advising people after death to seek water sources to immerse/dive their soul into for safety. Funny thing is john lear had also advised to have a bucket of water handy close to you when you die so your soul can enter it./"baptism style" and trap yourself back into the black goo!

Next in above video the black goo expert gives away how the black goo flesh milks our soul from its energy/biophotons but he cleverly gives the blame to a disease that infects the black goo flesh so the human flesh is not seen in negative light!(good cop bad cop strategy here).
He reminded me also this thread i had made a year ago.
Thread: The Soul Loses Vital Energy When The Flesh Ejaculates!
When he made a demonstration how the disease milks the soul that is located in the brain it looked identical on how my grandma had informed when i was a teenager how the brain gets milked from a specific substance when we ejaculate.

Towards the end of the video he uses again the good cop bad cop strategy on the alien black goo and the black goo of "mother" earth where hilariously he also mentioned that the good black goo of earth kills innocent people exactly like the evil alien black goo hahaha!

What is amazing in this part of the video is that he talks about the black goo like a mirror that shows you your perfect self and then causes you to do things/aka makes you its puppet.
Well well well, the latest huntsman movie with ravenna/furiosa/medusa showed the exact thing about the black goo being also a mirror hypnotizing you also into doing evil things.
See also a link to an article i posted recently that decoded the medusa head/satan's head to also be a mirror similar to the mirror in huntsman movies, gaunter o dimm from witcher 3 etc.
[link to www.english.illinois.edu]
Check also this thread about the latest huntsman movie.
Thread: The Flesh Commands, The Soul Obeys! The Huntsman Winter's War Decoded!
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

hi KABOOM :) i found myself learning about the Trinakria a few days ago and thinking back to the discussion in that vid [link to gnosticwarrior.com]
sometimes she is even shown with wings like a seraphim again [link to s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com (secure)] - maybe something like the ones you were acquainted with growing up?
only found a couple mentions of it on GLP and wanted to get back to you about it! that site has loads of info and entries on the symbolism plus some seriously interesting related topics, i ended up trying to find some good books on Neptune and ancient naval warfare, seriously considering reading Odysseus but settled on ordering 'The Godfather' instead X)

speaking of seraphim i think i read that there is a whole host of fallen angels, of which Lilith is privy to or even princess of, who work actively or function purely to conceal G-d.. something something.. hmm found it
[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
thinking of the recursion/mirror motif in these terms now has me thinking of Indra's Net and in turn fascia lol [link to fascialconnections.com]

i gotta check out more things Kabbalistic Lilith and alchemical Aphrodite [link to s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Capricorn Moon

Looking at the trinakria symbol i can see double pyramid symbolism similar to the star of david, and also swastika symbolism which swastika is also an ancient greek symbol.

By the way swastika has cube/prison symbolism and in ancient literature symbolizes a human being.
In the german red flag that white sphere behind swastika symbolizes the medusa head/MOON!

See also the turkish flag, it's the same white moon.

The red around the moon shows the vampire/dracula/genocidal nature of the lifeforce succubus moon/medusa head.

In the turkish flag there's also moon planet eater symbolism similar to unicron from transformers 1986.

See that little star that is bent like about to fall inside moon's mouth!

There was a greek philosopher that was very upset about the germans who bent the swastika too like it's falling and he took it as an insult to mankind seeing it as symbolizing the fall of man/human kind.

Well when we notice there's a moon/medusa head hiding behind the swastika we can also see it as "the moon consuming the fallen man".

Hahahaha what i just noticed man!

Looking at the turkish flag i can also see Moon=Baphomet head=Satan's Head/Medusa Head symbolism!

Google baphomet star and you'll see it's the same as the star the turks have placed next to the crescent moon and have bent it just a little as to not make too obvious what our ancestors and their dogs knew that Moon=Satan's head!

Another thing i noticed, the bent swastika is also another clever double pyramid/david star symbolism of one pyramid pointing up and the other down.
Similar to baphomet as above so below symbol, or Heraclitus "the opposites are the same" teaching which shows also the nature of the lunar boss/queen to hide behind both good and evil/being a 2 face playing both god and satan/ bad cop good cop strategy so to speak.

Hahahaha what i just noticed man!

Looking at the turkish flag i can also see Moon=Baphomet head=Satan's Head/Medusa Head symbolism!

Google baphomet star and you'll see it's the same as the star the turks have placed next to the crescent moon and have bent it just a little as to not make too obvious what our ancestors and their dogs knew that Moon=Satan's head!

Another thing i noticed, the bent swastika is also another clever double pyramid/david star symbolism of one pyramid pointing up and the other down.
Similar to baphomet as above so below symbol, or Heraclitus "the opposites are the same" teaching which shows also the nature of the lunar boss/queen to hide behind both good and evil/being a 2 face playing both god and satan/ bad cop good cop strategy so to speak.

Oh my goodness forgot to quote the movie Elysium with Matt damon which showed our moon as a baphomet head/star to our face!

They had it upside down of course, and the easiest way to notice this Elysium inhabited baphomet satellite symbolizes our very moon is in ancient literature Elysium is located on the dark side of the moon.
Thread: Elysium / Hellysimoon 2013 movie decoded

Oh my goodness!
Check the turkish flag people!
[link to upload.wikimedia.org (secure)]

Now google in images vampire teeth!

You'll find tons of pictures of vampire teeth curving and being sharp at the end exactly like the crescent moon of the turkish flag!

And now this is another mind blowing subliminal of MOON=DRACULA/SATAN/VAMPIRE HEAD!
(And no wonder why it's taking a blood bath in the turkish flag, which is what vampires do!)

Oh my goodness can't believe how they put it to everyone's face and no one notices a thing!

Also if you rotate that turkish crescent moon 90 degrees to the right it looks like "virgin mary's head" which bloody red dressed virgin mary i have exposed the crap out of to symbolize medusa/satan/lunar queen.

See also nicki minaj when she dressed as medusa/satan she was dressed exactly like virgin mary!

nicki minaj(mina is moon in greek and niki is also a statue goddess virgin athena/maria/medusa holds on her hand.)
[link to i.dailymail.co.uk]

Virgin mary
[link to www.greekamericannewsagency.com]

Virgin mary/Medusa next to seraphim/reptilian trinakria
[link to myocn.net]

And in greece every august they celebrate "the holy snakes of virgin mary" which appear on a greek island called "kefalonia" that means "head" and is a blatant reference/subliminal to medusa with her snakes that appear on her head!

Religious sheeple like a stupid mouse playing with a snake have no clue what really awaits their soul after death.
Cloud atlas put it to their face though.

And also catholic religion with purgatory puts to their sheeple face what awaits them after death where in the religious paintings of purgatory they show souls getting tortured with fire and snakes after death!
Catholic religion say bad people go to hell and burn to get punished and good people go to purgatory(another name of hell) to burn and get purified!(and feed the snakes/reptilians!)
HAHAHAHA! THEY TAKE THEIR SHEEPLE FOR FULL RETARDS!
CRUISEROFL5LAUGH

Purgatory/hell religious painting with fire and snakes/holly snakes of virgin mary/medusa hahaha!
[link to upload.wikimedia.org (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP